OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Was able to snag these from an ISS'er, DS for $51.80. Worth every penny, no pun intended.

Really loved this shoe from the beginning. My sister had the original pair for the one year she played basketball so I remember these growing up. First impression of the shoe is that it runs long. If I was going to hoop in these I would def. go a half size down for a snug / contained fit but ordering your normal size for casual wear you will be fine. Actually used them for a workout at the gym and the comfort is surprisingly good. Even ran on the treadmill in these and left the workout with zero pain in my feet and shins. You can feel the responsiveness in the Zoom in the forefoot and the embedded Air bag in the heel. Collar had much more padding then expected and while the 'leather' isn't the greatest its still a great shoe!

I just took a look at mine. The longer bands are on the inside. They're not that much longer than the outside ones though.
thanks for checking. yeah it doesn't seem extremely bad but it really does seem like it's backwards to me. seems to pull the tongue unnecessarily crooked but it doesn't ruin them

In one of the shoe groups I'm part of on FB a dude is selling the Orlando's, DS for 100 bucks.
Bout to double up and cop, a deal that can't be passed up!
My 1st pair still DS , will finally wear.

Top 5 penny for me

Does anyone know what year the nike air penny 2 originally released?

I had the orlandos but i cant recall what year it was

Does anyone know what year the nike air penny 2 originally released?

I had the orlandos but i cant recall what year it was
1996.  Here is some nostalgia for you.
wink.gif

Last edited:
^

funny you post those, was talking to someone and they asked me what penny do i wish i had that I don't already own

I replied, Air Up.

Especially this colorway:

^The Air Up seems to be on a lot of peoples most wanted lists.  I would like to have a nice crispy new pair or 2 myself.
smile.gif

Just copped the Chicago flight one CW in a 13 for $48 shipped. They have some nice stuff on sale at jimmy jazz, u get an extra 30% off there. I found out thanks to kicks deals. I think the code is hx30 or Hz30, I'd check it out

white/black/reds were at the nike store in kissimmi (sp? lmao) florida for like $35 a little while back and i still couldnt justify it. Orlandos or nothing for me on this shoe

I just had to cop a pair of the all black OG colorway of these...Found a DS pair for $100 shipped on eBay and couldn't pass it up...

Back
Top Bottom