OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

I'm as frugal as the next dude, but :lol:

If you want these, and that isn't a good enough price...might as well just pass, lol.

You're right. Their a shoe that i like but don't love. White/Royal are the main ones I want. May eventually get a pair of the black ones to ball in. Never owned a pair before are they heavy??

I must be the only moron who paid full price for the black ones, oh well no regrets, a nice looking comfy shoe. I might as well double up at $55
I'm a fool that bought it at retail too, then doubled up at $59, so I could feel less like a fool.

Just picked up the black colorways with a extra pair of laces for $52.47 off FNL :smokin

I was able to use the $20 off winner circle reward with a extra $10 off coupon which also gave me free shipping! :smokin

So happy w/ these. Now I gotta grab the Orlando retros, sold them last year but that was a big mistake

scooped a pair of the black ones off FNL.   On sale for $80 , used a $10 off coupon and $20 WC reward card.   Total shipped was $55 .  Winning !!

FNL shipment just came in.... not bad for $50 :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
damn my size is gone of the black on FNL. Thinking about picking these up for outdoor hooping this summer might hit up eastbay but they are 100

Got them for about 80 on eastbay not mad but i'm wondering something. the 2 little elastic bands that are on the sides of the tongue seem to be possibly backwards on my pair. On each shoe the longer band is on the inside and the shorter band is on the outside.... not positive but it seems backwards to me.. anyone that has these willing to check and tell me if yours is different? The tongue looks kinda crooked and i'm pretty sure it's cause of this. It's like this on both shoes btw

Got them for about 80 on eastbay not mad but i'm wondering something. the 2 little elastic bands that are on the sides of the tongue seem to be possibly backwards on my pair. On each shoe the longer band is on the inside and the shorter band is on the outside.... not positive but it seems backwards to me.. anyone that has these willing to check and tell me if yours is different? The tongue looks kinda crooked and i'm pretty sure it's cause of this. It's like this on both shoes btw
I just took a look at mine. The longer bands are on the inside. They're not that much longer than the outside ones though.

Last edited:
thanks to interaksyon.com

FLIGHT ONE IN ACTION!
Vernon Macklin ex gator and hoya
Evan Brock ex crimson tide

Back
Top Bottom