OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Those are the Orlando on Swoosh, not the GITD.
laugh.gif

Those Orlando's are money, hopefully the focus will be on the gitd joints so i can easily cop.

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Limited GR/QS is what Nike has them labeled as.

what does limited GR usually mean? Niketowns, HOH, limited FL's/FNL's and what not? 

Originally Posted by codeIVC

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Limited GR/QS is what Nike has them labeled as.

what does limited GR usually mean? Niketowns, HOH, limited FL's/FNL's and what not? 
nooo the dude messed up the orlando magic cw is limited but this cw the mint is QS QS means 3000 or less most people dont know that 

People think these are going to be so easy to get and not even heat compared to the other shoes in the galaxy pack , i hope not.

Yo where will the gitd be dropping at? HoH, NDC, eastbay..etc? I need those in my life, any help is appreciated! Thanks

can some one list the confirmed places for the GITDs? and since when did QS ever mean 3000 pairs? So the Penny 1 HOHs were a QS then? the 1st altitude green 13s were supposed to be a QS and there were more than 3000 pairs. Where is the proof of that statement?

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Orlando's a go on Swoosh.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[table][tr][td]Flight One NRG[/td][td]White/White-Black[/td][td]$72.00[/td][td]520502-110[/td][/tr][/table]

embarassed.gif

Damn! Someone hook it up.

Nowadays everything sells out. Idiot hypebeasts and resellers turn a GR into an impossible release.

my store got a lot pair of both flight one but i really like the galaxy and orlando look official too

Originally Posted by kelvin8793

my store got a lot pair of both flight one but i really like the galaxy and orlando look official too
Is your store a HoH or is it a store with a QS account? I am trying to find which stores around me will have them, but don't know which ones to start asking.

Hopefully I can get my pair off Eastbay though since I have a GC.

In p.a but most the hoh And select account are getting the nike flight one galaxy and"the orlando es general release "so i think its not gonna be a problem most the reseller are going crazy for the foamposite galaxy and the lebron big bang ....

Originally Posted by 45DE

can some one list the confirmed places for the GITDs? and since when did QS ever mean 3000 pairs? So the Penny 1 HOHs were a QS then? the 1st altitude green 13s were supposed to be a QS and there were more than 3000 pairs. Where is the proof of that statement?

I've asked this very same question on a few forum threads. A lot of people are tossing around general release, quick strike, limited, etc. but what does that mean for the consumer? Nike's twitter page makes reference to these different types of release whenever people ask "how limited will these be?" or "can't wait for then how easy will they be to buy?" Nike responds with "very limited" and "we don't disclose production quantities".I did some quick math in another thread for the AJ IV which were a general release but guys are arguing they were limited. I'd estimate the production quantity in the US alone was between 300,000 and 500,000 pairs. Globally a general release is most likely over one million pairs. Maybe quick strikes are under that amount but by how much? For example will Nike categorize these as QS if they are not issued to there top five retail accounts? Or production run is under 500,000 pairs? I haven't seen anyone with this information that details the differences. When Nike plans these production runs they aren't making 3000 pairs for the entire world and then putting all the marketing costs behind that limited a quantity....I'm sure I'll get a post from someone on these forums arguing they aren't spending money on marketing these. And all this internet advertising, catalogues, scheduled previews, deploying regional account managers to sell these to stores, etc is all free.
eek.gif

Really like the GITDs but I'm not staying up for three hours trying to get through on NDC. Really hope we get more info on the availability of these in stores.

Originally Posted by ducktales

Originally Posted by 45DE

I've asked this very same question on a few forum threads. A lot of people are tossing around general release, quick strike, limited, etc. but what does that mean for the consumer? Nike's twitter page makes reference to these different types of release whenever people ask "how limited will these be?" or "can't wait for then how easy will they be to buy?" Nike responds with "very limited" and "we don't disclose production quantities".I did some quick math in another thread for the AJ IV which were a general release but guys are arguing they were limited. I'd estimate the production quantity in the US alone was between 300,000 and 500,000 pairs. Globally a general release is most likely over one million pairs. Maybe quick strikes are under that amount but by how much? For example will Nike categorize these as QS if they are not issued to there top five retail accounts? Or production run is under 500,000 pairs? I haven't seen anyone with this information that details the differences. When Nike plans these production runs they aren't making 3000 pairs for the entire world and then putting all the marketing costs behind that limited a quantity....I'm sure I'll get a post from someone on these forums arguing they aren't spending money on marketing these. And all this internet advertising, catalogues, scheduled previews, deploying regional account managers to sell these to stores, etc is all free.
eek.gif
It's unlikely that you'll ever see hard production numbers (unless you're well connected with the folks at Beaverton) because Nike relies on the "limited" and "exclusive" tags to push the shoes. The illusion of scarcity is what drives up the hype and justifies the prices.  

Back
Top Bottom