OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by bballkid11

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

Dudes are camping out for these down here days in advance. And yes I'm positive. The store they are at isn't getting the foams. This is ridiculous.

Smh. What a joke. I hope every one by me is just after the foams so I can go get em. Fingers crossed.
sick.gif

WHats up bro? You from the Detroit Area too?  Im defff copping these...Love the shoe

Hell yeah, garden city. U? Where u bout to go for these? Fairlane has the only hoh I know of around here.I gotta work wedneesday night, so camping is a no go for me. Hoping everyone is goin for the foams so I can get off work then just go grab a pair.

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

they let you back in school finally ?? Lmao
lmao, yea im back with the general population, i was placed in solatriy confinement for 2 weeks. As far as school goes i graduated from John Jay many many years ago...

LMAO good to have you back.........I think. Anyway I have always gotten these in TTS with no problems

Thanks for the suppourt. some people are just overly sensitive on this site if you have a problem with me (speaking in general) pm me dont go runn and tell Daddy cause you know BIG Brother is watching.

Man I was hoping cats would sleep due to the foam hype. I gotta get my plans together in case Eastbay falls through. With all the kicks coming this week I gotta come up on something. Right? 

Originally Posted by Tony906

Anybody know if these are only releases at Hoh or all footlockers
A couple Footlockers I called said they weren't getting them. One told me they currently had the cement colorway though.

Can anyone school me on the technology that's on these?
or is everyone just going for looks?

Originally Posted by ksprull

Heel air unit, forefoot zoom (aka back in the day as "tensile air unit") You can even see it on the Eastbay ad on the first page  of the thread. 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by trae22can

Orlando Colorway selling out on Ebay at 280 a pop easy go check

smh.. I think we should close this thread for 24 hours... dudes dont know when to keep things to theirselves.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by ksprull

And i wonder which one you are going for
both, all, every pair... I want every shoe every size every pair sir
pimp.gif

are you guys REALLY thinking the orlando colorway is NOT a GR? come on now.... when has an orlando penny colorway NOT been a general release? quit hyping *#%! up...

Originally Posted by thapointguy

NDC Release. Didn't show the Galaxy so my HOH only?

02/23/12Flight One NRGWhite/White-Black$120520502-110

I'll pass on the GITD, plan to get the Kobes so don't need all that glowing +!@!.

ehh og retailed for 110.
atleast its not a 60 dollar mark up like jordan brand does their shoes.

does anybody in Nor Cal know whats good with the release of the GITD pair?

someone P.M me if you're trying to head out to a store that will carry these.

Will go in on these with my galaxy foam money. No way i'm dropping over 1k for 1 pair of sneakers.
laugh.gif

HOH 34th said they're not releasing them until Friday....dude sounded like he didn't know what he was talking about though...

Back
Top Bottom