OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Eastbay is taking new orders for the Fresh Mints right now and if you call and give them product number 20502030 you can order the size you need. Good luck NT. I love helping those in need.

GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!

I got mine!!!!!

both colors!!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!!

I just punched the wall.....LOL

Originally Posted by youngj00

Eastbay is taking new orders for the Fresh Mints right now and if you call and give them product number 20502030 you can order the size you need. Good luck NT. I love helping those in need.
Good looking out sir! 

Thank you!

Originally Posted by dimez81

must be the backorders that didnt go through charges from credit card.

No, they got another size run along with filling the backorders, I heard the lady say it while I was ordering. I was litterally the first person to make an order for these today.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Good looking out sir!
iDOCn07 wrote:

Thank you!

You guys are very welcome. I just wanted to help those who REALLY wanted these. That's what NT is supposed to be about, not holding info and reselling for sky high prices. Congrats to everyone that was able to cop. Don't sleep.

Reseller flaked on me Saturday & again last night....I ain't even mad 
happy.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Thank you for the info, funny thing was I was thinking about calling them earlier in the day just to check and see if they had more sizes. But I had too much stuff to take care of and forgot. I was able to grab a 10 just now, 9.5 just sold out while I was on the phone with the rep. I wanted a 9.5, but will take the 10. My search is finally over, now I can stop staring at xmocncrds pics. lol

Missed sz 9 in the mints copped a 9.5
They wouldn't let me change my backorder ORL to a size 9
ohwell.gif

Hope they don't fit that big

They might as well ship both pairs together

Damn! I got through, told the the Eastbay agent my size, she took all my info, but before she took my credit card info the shoe had disappeared. She did a stock search but they only had a sz 16 left! 
mad.gif
Oh well on to the next one!

Good looking out on the info to the guy who posted it! That's what NT used to be about!
Congrats to those who copped!

Back
Top Bottom