OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by AB Doom

The joints on the end...those are the Air Penny 5's slated to drop later this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Say what???Those are the zoom rookies.. well they look like it imo in that pic. Zooms are a hybrid.Never heard of no penny 5.Share the info if you got it.

Originally Posted by proballer

D@#$!! Mints sold out quick like.. Orlandos still available tho.. comes out to about 166 shipped.

@pkballer and Mel610 no prob always tryin to help fellow NTers out.. Mel610 glad you could get yours and pkballer sorry I couldnt help you cop

Thanks for the heads up, proballer.  I'm glad to see you're one of the folks who gives leads on restocks rather than just coming in the post to gloat like a day after you copped from a restock that you didn't share with anyone. Happy to see that some stores are still getting restocks, so, I have hope I might still get mine, although I missed out again this time.

Originally Posted by Remedial

D@#$!! Mints sold out quick like.. Orlandos still available tho.. comes out to about 166 shipped.

@pkballer and Mel610 no prob always tryin to help fellow NTers out.. Mel610 glad you could get yours and pkballer sorry I couldnt help you cop

Thanks for the heads up, proballer.  I'm glad to see you're one of the folks who gives leads on restocks rather than just coming in the post to gloat like a day after you copped from a restock that you didn't share with anyone. Happy to see that some stores are still getting restocks, so, I have hope I might still get mine, although I missed out again this time.
these weren't restocks...they were euro releases that has been talked about and to keep an eye out for.

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by Remedial

these weren't restocks...they were euro releases that has been talked about and to keep an eye out for.
Well, thanks for the correction.  I haven't read the entire post, so, I've missed some key points.  Either way, I'm still keeping hope alive.

thinking about ordering from SNS but im sketchy because i have never ordered intl before 
ohwell.gif
did anyone else order from there?
nerd.gif

how does the conversion work?

excuse my ignorance
laugh.gif

F THEM. Haha....Only because I order cements from then I got a cancelation notice....they did send me a 15 percent of next item code....i will post if anyone wants to order orlandos
airjordan4 to save %15

Whoa!  Those are sweet Flint!  I have OG's too, but my tongue is grey with thin black stripes and the ankle doesn't have a white rim like your pair.  Nice find!

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

thinking about ordering from SNS but im sketchy because i have never ordered intl before 
ohwell.gif
did anyone else order from there?
nerd.gif

how does the conversion work?

excuse my ignorance
laugh.gif
They are just as legit as eastbay or footlocker but just in europe.. Comes out to be about 166 shipped

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Originally Posted by AB Doom

The joints on the end...those are the Air Penny 5's slated to drop later this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Say what???Those are the zoom rookies.. well they look like it imo in that pic. Zooms are a hybrid.Never heard of no penny 5.Share the info if you got it.
never mind, i just saw the 2012 nike release. a penny V?? why not
those look just like some zoom rookies.

all black flight 1s.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wish theyd release the way ups too. i NEED those!

Did anyone know about Oqium releasing them this morning too? I ended up copping last week from Titolo shop for $196 shipped...wish I knew that SNS was going to releases them online too. (I mean I knew they were going to have em, just didn't know when they'd drop) Either way I'm happy I got mine cause the Orlando's definitely bring me back to when I first got into the sneaker game. Black and whites here I come
pimp.gif

I wish there was no hype for there cuz i actually like the Galaxys. Even without the GITD sole. ( It doesnt hurt though)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

OG for me, baby...

28wgghg.jpg

hmm interesting but I like them with the pinstripe tongue.

THERE'S SOMETHIN' A LIL' DIFFERENT ABOUT THESE. I REMEMBER MY OG BLACKS HAVIN' THE GREY PINSTRIPE TONGUE. PERHAPS THEY ARE SAMPLES??? HOLLA...CED B.

Back
Top Bottom