OFFICIAL: Nike Flight One Holiday 2012 (New Holiday 2012 colors on the way)

Originally Posted by dimez81

Ok..I got my shipment.

1. These shoes are really light.

2. I am glad I doubled up and got sizes to make sure they fit right. The first pair I took out the box was a 7.5 and from first glance they look huge. I thought I was an 8.5 when I first saw. They do run big.

3. If you get the orlandos, double up. The quality ok, these will easily get dirty and will wear easily. Nike quality has slipped, not only in leather but there quality control. Some of my pairs had slight blemishes. Nothing major just what you would expect from nike these day.

4. The mints are beautiful, but not worth the $300 resale price.

5. I got a couple pairs that wasn't double box and I now see the complaints....eastbay/footlocker/champs needed to change there packaging....

My pair came in today double box with a small dent on the box but nothing too biggie....

Guess it was luck. Looking fresh. On the hunt for a second pair...

man if these were a regular release like all the other damn penny that are not foam,yall know these wold have hit outlets! really starting to dislike what nike is doing these days.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Did Eastbay let people order multiples?

Nah one of each, that's why I'm surprised to see people with 3 4 pair from eastbay

The Rep I spoke with let me order multiples on the restock since it was after the official release day. Glad I asked because I assumed that it was still 1 per...

My Orlando's from Eastbay have to have the worst quality of any sneaker I have ever purchased before plus they ship in that stupid plastic bag so my box got all damaged. Is Eastbay just that cheap to double box?

Just got my Mints in from Eastbay the other day. Box was smashed in a plastic bag. They do fit .5 big imo and one of my toe "pods" is missing a bit of paint ....oh well at least I got a pair

Originally Posted by bence23

I did a complete 180 now that I have em in person. Like the mints more now.
I feel the exact same way .. I have not stopped wearing my mints since I got them on Monday.

Originally Posted by SamB

Mints are the way to go... I'm glad I passed on the Orlando's to be honest

The material on the mints are better....for the same price I am shocked how much better the mints came out...the only problem are the pods...niked could of sprayed the glow in the dark better on them...i could see the splats and everything. the coved a quater of the pod on some pairs...smh

Originally Posted by SamB

Mints are the way to go... I'm glad I passed on the Orlando's to be honest

Is it so you can sell your mints for a higher price 
grin.gif

Glad I have both, Orlando's should be here monday UPS takes forever

Just a head's up, there will be a retro + color dropping around the same time as the black/whites. It's white/black/varsity red. They're mostly white with black nubuck and red accents.  Basically the inverse of the Orlandos - black brushed nubuck on top, white on the bottom, and varsity red where the blue is.  They actually aren't too bad. I'll post catalog pics in a few days.

Peace,
J

Box came busted but I got'em.....no complaints YOLO!

btw, why is it that lil asain dudes keep saying "yolo"? what's that mean? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jshortt

Just a head's up, there will be a retro + color dropping around the same time as the black/whites. It's white/black/varsity red. They're mostly white with black nubuck and red accents.  Basically the inverse of the Orlandos - black brushed nubuck on top, white on the bottom, and varsity red where the blue is.  They actually aren't too bad. I'll post catalog pics in a few days.

Peace,

J

Sounds promising, can't wait for the pics.

Back
Top Bottom