Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Ugggghhh only 7 and 8.5 left.  Had a reseller act like he was giving me a deal at 275 shipped..lol.. Oh well on to the next.  

Originally Posted by sosmoove

I have a feeling my order will probably get cancelled but I had to try my luck
laugh.gif

Man if my order gets canceled again, I'm never buying a pair of Nikes again. I'll be a Adidas, New Balance and Rebook wearing .............

Originally Posted by Magic1978

sosmoove said:
I have a feeling my order will probably get cancelled but I had to try my luck
laugh.gif

Man if my order gets canceled again, I'm never buying a pair of Nikes again. I'll be a Adidas, New Balance and Rebook wearing .............

laugh.gif
I feel you on that! I usually don't order anything from them but shorts to hoop in

A size 8.5 is up on ebay for close to retail if anyone is still looking for a pair 

Am currently looking for a second pair  
laugh.gif

Well it looks like a done with the huarache's for now....... on to the playoff 13's  
devil.gif

i keep missing these damn restocks, can someone pm me to text me when they restock again. I'm looking for a 14 or 13 in these

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

When will Nike learn? Come in stealth mode, shock us all, and leave us wanting more and more right from the beginning.

laugh.gif
 That's what they want...
These launched sometime in early November and it just seems like it's the first launch of them. No one cared much about anything else from this model, deservedly so. And in just a few months, the new ZOOM HUARACHE 2 is coming out. This all seems a bit late. Start things off with a crazy launch model and then 2 months later, bring out some others.. I guess one positive is that this model is going out with a bang.
----------------------------------------

I'm not one to judge anyone but why waste time posting up photos in here, saying you love them, then getting your resell game on with those same photos? These photos are used now as some sort of low key "promotion".

You get info from NT and want to take advantage of people? I say whoever has release info, keep it to yourself next time.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

never heard of a 2nd version of these....are there any pics of zoom huarache 2 out yet?

no photos yet. I've just come across a nike holiday training list that features them among many other trainers. (thanks fellow NTer)

NIKE ZOOM HUARACHE 2
469850-001 BLACK///STEALTH 10-01-11 $115
469850-014 BLACK//WHITE 469850-014 10-01-11 $115
469850-047 COOL GREY///DRENCHED BLUE 10-01-11 $115
469850-106 WHITE/VARSITY RED//BLACK 10-01-11 $115

can't wait to see what they look like....damnit Nike...i'll never be able to stop at this current rate of releases, $#!t hasn't slowed down since '07

Originally Posted by rocman23

i keep missing these damn restocks, can someone pm me to text me when they restock again. I'm looking for a 14 or 13 in these

I've got you if I see anything.

Glad a lot of the people who missed out or had theirs canceled were able to pick up the restock.

Just to clarify, Is anyone certain of what the "WM", after the main description on the box, denotes?  Just curious more than anything.  Glad to see peeps who missed out or got screwed 1st time around are able to get theirs now.  You won't be disappointed.

Im on four pairs now, the restock had me on an impulse buy but I love this shoe.

Hopefully everyone was able to get theirs on the restock.

wore my pair yesterday and absoluetly LOVE this shoe. the only thing nike could have done to make this shoe better, release in a higher quantitiy. everything else is perfect

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

wore my pair yesterday and absoluetly LOVE this shoe. the only thing nike could have done to make this shoe better, release in a higher quantitiy. everything else is perfect

Can you strap the midfoot strap? I heard it's extra tight if worn? Can you visibly feel the zoom air in the heel and feel the absence of air in the forefoot? How's the independent pod system on the insole? I tell myself I dont want them or need them but I can't close the door to the possibility
laugh.gif

Should I wait out for another restock or bite the bullet & hit up eBay.....all I know is I want these on my feet asap.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

Can you strap the midfoot strap? I heard it's extra tight if worn? Can you visibly feel the zoom air in the heel and feel the absence of air in the forefoot? How's the independent pod system on the insole? I tell myself I dont want them or need them but I can't close the door to the possibility
laugh.gif

i can strap the midfoot strap.  it is a bit snug, but nothing to crazy. ( i have a fairly narrow foot tho). for me, i have always been about the heel system, much mor than the forefoot and love the zoom, and yes you can feel it. it would have been nice for full length zoom, but wearing these casually, they were perfect for me.  as for the insole, to be honest, i didnt feel a difference from any other insole. basically, they were great to spend the day walking in, no complaints at all. but i have too many great shoes for ball, so these will never get the chance to be anything more than casual.

Back
Top Bottom