Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Originally Posted by deionandmelo

wore my pair yesterday and absoluetly LOVE this shoe. the only thing nike could have done to make this shoe better, release in a higher quantitiy. everything else is perfect

Can you strap the midfoot strap? I heard it's extra tight if worn? Can you visibly feel the zoom air in the heel and feel the absence of air in the forefoot? How's the independent pod system on the insole? I tell myself I dont want them or need them but I can't close the door to the possibility
laugh.gif
First off, I think the insole is excellent.  Wore them around the house a little bit last night with elite socks and I could definitely feel a difference. 

As for the strap, I don't think many folks will be able to really pull on it and get much slack. I don't sense it was meant to be like the OG AT1 which you could really pull on and tighten down.  Unless you have super narrow and slim feet, you aren't going to have an abundance of room there anyways.  These are snug, which is how I remember my OG huaraches and even the retros, but exceptionally comfortable.

These to me, are the most comfortable of the new school of trainers that I have worn.  I would almost say this shoe improved greatly and is superior to the model it was derived from.  I am sure the lovers of the OG Huarache trainer will probably disagree, but I have worn both, and I honestly dont feel like there is even an argument.  Therefore, the lack of forefoot zoom isn't really a problem for me either. I think everything else more than makes up for it-  particularly the improvement in materials (inner bootie, toungue, etc...)

Hope that helps shed a little light for those of you who don't have yours yet. I highly recommend if you haven't yet pulled the trigger on these.  No sleepers!

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Missed out on these, any where I can still find em? (please don't respond with Ebay)

The dude up above who keeps trying to advertise
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Magic1978 - u get ur tracking info yet?

Nope, I had the free shipping. It currently says In Progress. I'll probably contact CS this afternoon to see what's up. If my order gets canceled again, I'm going to be rather pissed off.

thats wack. i really wonder why orders got canceled. i mean, they did a restock of a nice size run this weekend which made 0 sense. then again, i remember this happening on other stuff too :/

^BigJ, you tried to get the restock from this past weekend? Did you get your shipment from the first restock?

Bout to get off work and go home to 3 pairs sitting on my doorstep... Can't wait to finally see these in person

crossing my fingers for a re-stock. SMH at ebay prices right now. it's crazy. between these and the pre-heats, seems like more people cop to flip than to enjoy.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

crossing my fingers for a re-stock. SMH at ebay prices right now. it's crazy. between these and the pre-heats, seems like more people cop to flip than to enjoy.
yea it's out of hand but it's not as bad as it could have been. auctions are ending below $200 already....soon they'll be ending at just above retail.

Nike really did a number on those orders that were canceled....seriously.

those alpha huaraches are looking awesome. i don't have a pair and don't plan on getting them but i appreciate the looks of them and how they gave 2 extra sets of laces.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Pair came in today. This is what the f*** i'm talkin' 'bout! So sexy.

Seriously, I am not one to ooh and ahh over kicks unless they are insane, but I find myself taking these out of the box constantly and wishing it were spring, summer, or reasonable weather so I didn't have to worry about some d-bag stepping in a puddle or a pile of snow and messing them all up.  Not to be anal, but I know they'd get all biyatched up the second I go to trader joe's, starbucks, or whatever BS errands I decide to run with them on.  So damn tempted though....

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Pair came in today. This is what the f*** i'm talkin' 'bout! So sexy.

THIS....when I open the box I was like
eek.gif
they are so damn light. I'm glad I got 2 and under retail too.

Eastbay getting a lot of hate from nt but they been coming through for me so I love them.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

Yep, I was laughing at a couple of dudes. The one dude trying to get $300 was hilarious.

They've been lowering their prices some, because they're ending without anyone bidding. I was willing to be a reasonable resell price, but dudes were acting like these were Space Jams.

If it wasn't for Mayhemgatz pics, these would have flown under the radar and been easy to cop.

Originally Posted by Joesanerd

^BigJ, you tried to get the restock from this past weekend? Did you get your shipment from the first restock?

Bout to get off work and go home to 3 pairs sitting on my doorstep... Can't wait to finally see these in person
mine should be delivered already. just need to get home.

didnt bother for the restock since they werent discounted anymore. only needed 1 for me. sold the extra to make my pair free.

mayhemz - i wish u ordered when they restocked the 1st time. im still looking at ur text "im good with my size 12 and 2 samples" that morning
frown.gif

Just got my order from Richard's sporting goods!  These huarache's are smoking.  Love the icy sole and especially how they included three pairs of laces.  I definitely hope they restock for those who missed out. 

mayhemz - i wish u ordered when they restocked the 1st time. im still looking at ur text "im good with my size 12 and 2 samples" that morning
frown.gif
me too bro....me too
frown.gif

i had no fear or worry at that point that Nike would cancel my order....up until wednesday i was still confident things were on schedule. then it all went downhill....fast....
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

If it wasn't for Mayhemgatz pics, these would have flown under the radar and been easy to cop.
Karma got me feeling like this right now:

yea mayhams, the pics of the samples got me like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... then i saw em restocked and said hmmmm hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
laugh.gif

Magic1978 - u get ur tracking info yet?

Nope, I had the free shipping. It currently says In Progress. I'll probably contact CS this afternoon to see what's up. If my order gets canceled again, I'm going to be rather pissed off.
I'm in the same boat man......I will be tight if mine gets cancelled a second time..

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

frown.gif
me too bro....me too
frown.gif

i had no fear or worry at that point that Nike would cancel my order....up until wednesday i was still confident things were on schedule. then it all went downhill....fast....
mad.gif

Karma got me feeling like this right now:
just to rub it in

Back
Top Bottom