Official NIKE HUARACHE TR MID Thread Vol. Haven't been this excited since...

The Green Hornet colorway is sick, but this shoe is overhyped and overrated...sending my green hornets back to nike tomorrow. would have been much better with forefoot zoom or full-length zoom . My 2 cents.

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Gorge Green/Black/Apple Green/Volt - Green Lantern (14975371) last night.  Any order placed for this shoe should process and ship later today, as long as there are no issues with the payment method use on the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

Is it confirmed that each Pro Combat shoe has the school's logos on the insole?
If anyone has the Pitt Huarache PLEASE take a pic, much appreciated.

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Just posting an update, we just received our shipment in for the Nike Zoom Huarache Trainer - Men's in Gorge Green/Black/Apple Green/Volt - Green Lantern (14975371) last night.  Any order placed for this shoe should process and ship later today, as long as there are no issues with the payment method use on the order.

EastbayRep - Ray

thanks for the update ray, i was wonderin when yall were gonna get it in. i almost canceled my order 

Will these be available at any shops? I've been checking blogs for some of the shops like UNDFTD/Proper and haven't seen anything.

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]any body know where i can get a pair of green lanterns size 10.5?[/font]

So far I've been really happy w/ these releases and the shoe itself in terms of performance
I think we can all agree that this has been the best update they've done on a shoe compared to the 2010 SC Trainers and the Air Max lines
Next on my list are the Virginia Tech's they're too dope down to the orange seams and perforations

nike-zoom-huarache-trainer-rivalry-pack-2.jpg

then i'll worry about the metallic silvers
nike-zoom-huarache-tr-mid-silver-grey-blk-red-02.jpg

Tlong80 you can get them at NTNY i got my pair the same size last Thursday i'm pretty sure u can do a phone order on those

Green Lanterns are pretty sweet- Quality is on point as expected.  My only disappointment is that the colors don't work terribly well with Oregon's Team Colors.  The forest green is a little off.  The sour apple is actually more lime green than yellow and the swoosh is pretty well "metallic." All that aside I still think they are awesome and will definitely be worn in the not too distant future.  Am thinking it may be a wrap on these, but still waffling on OSU Buckeyes or Oreg.St. colorway.  Anyone with either of those or WVUs, please post pics when you have a moment.  Sorry for the crappy pic quality.
ac336f3c415ac743d7f8f4f7bf56a30c1ef58226.pjpg

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Byrsco, info on that Oregon Dri-Fit hat? Be perfect to add to my golf hat collection
Sure.  Coaches Legacy Cap '91.  Was on NDC for awhile, now its more difficult to find. I searched those keywords on yahoo and was able to find some obscure sporting goods place in OR that had it in black, which I preferred over the forest green.  I believe there are a few discounted other schools on NDC still if you are interested.  I got the Rivalry version of the Boise State one as well and the fit is nice.  Not perfect, but nice.  Has velcro closure in the rear which is not preferred but the rest is nice.

just came in. Different from what I was expecting. I gotta start reading the exact colors on these new releases. smh at me
2sao4n4.jpg

just from the pic, the red looks off, but it could be the lighting.  If this is what this colorway actually looks like, I probably pass.  Was very close to wearing the Green Lanterns for Ball tonight but back to KD2s.  cant seem to get away from those.  Probably should take some hyperfuse for a spin, but something about the KD2s and the forefoot strap.  Probably why i was debating green lanterns as well.

Originally Posted by c4

just came in. Different from what I was expecting. I gotta start reading the exact colors on these new releases. smh at me
2sao4n4.jpg
To me, they look pretty accurate to the picture on Eastbay. What were you expecting?
On a side note, my Canes Huarache should arrive today.

Originally Posted by Blaff890

Miami Trainers.  Wearing these to the Va Tech game tomorrow.
96316a6284e5f1249f92ed7eea224cd4d6c6911b_r.jpg
2ff26776ce8a5ee5f7221e9439a8d7c0ff44cf47_r.jpg
mine just arrived.  Nice job by Nike
Oh, yeah Go Canes!  Big game tomorrow

barry- I guess I didn't realize the accents are silver. I was expecting light grey. I should have just read the color description.

Originally Posted by c4

barry- I guess I didn't realize the accents are silver. I was expecting light grey. I should have just read the color description.
Oh, ok.  Can you take a side picture of them so we can get a better idea of what it looks like?

Back
Top Bottom