Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Since my only chance to get the UWR pack will be on ebay, I hope the prices wont be way to much like they are now.
8/8/08, gonna start lurkin for a size 11-11.5
nerd.gif

Since my only chance to get the UWR pack will be on ebay, I hope the prices wont be way to much like they are now.
nerd.gif

NIKE.COM
EASTBAY

^^^^^^^
Im with you whats UWR & NDC????

UWR = United We Rise Hyperdunks, pictured above you with the 3m print
NDC = Nike.com

I sure hope not, but more than likely true. I may custom a red trim if I have the courage to..I hope they at least give us some sort of slide-out packaging

Originally Posted by AJ27526

nerd.gif

I dont think NDC ships to Toronto. I might try Eastbay, but their gonna charge me extra on duties.
grin.gif
But if its the only way, ill buy it off eastbay.

On ebay, I could ask them to put it as a gift so I wouldnt have to pay extra.

lol.. some hyperdunk junkies.

freebasin mcflys and UWR's and spains. I'm on it too I admit, importing that smack as we speak... like the 80's crack epidem all overagain
smokin.gif

so is it the general consensus that most will be able to cop the UWR's soon as the ball drops at midnight?(or whenever that is) on NDC/Eastbay or is itgonna be rats fightin for scraps?

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by AJ27526

nerd.gif

I dont think NDC ships to Toronto. I might try Eastbay, but their gonna charge me extra on duties.
grin.gif
But if its the only way, ill buy it off eastbay.

On ebay, I could ask them to put it as a gift so I wouldnt have to pay extra.

Oh my fault, didn't know you were in canada...I'd go with eastbay. eBay price is ridiculous
so is it the general consensus that most will be able to cop the UWR's soon as the ball drops at midnight?(or whenever that is) on NDC/Eastbay or is it gonna be rats fightin for scraps?

I think so anyway

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

imo...DO NOT OVERPAY FOR UWR or MAMBAS....i got a feeling these gonna be everywhere in high #'s..i'd wait it out

couldn't have said it better myself.

patience is key.
i'll wait until the hype dies down.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

Alright. What's the UWR?

These

unitedwerisenikehyperduvk9.jpg

15h2al0.jpg

Nope. The ones with the special box have the red trim around the swoosh. I'm assuming the ones releasing on eastbay and NDC have no red trim and comes with an orange box?

I don't think so, I haven't seen a pair of UWR HD with silver outline hit ebay. But there's few of the ones w/ special box. Also osneaker havethe one with red outline and we all know they get their sneakers from House Of Hoops.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

imo...DO NOT OVERPAY FOR UWR or MAMBAS....i got a feeling these gonna be everywhere in high #'s..i'd wait it out

couldn't have said it better myself.

patience is key.
i'll wait until the hyper dies down.

whats your opinion on the supposed super limited Spains, Russias, Argentinas, etc in regards numbers of pairs being released/availability?

Back
Top Bottom