Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i liked the outline swoosh better, however the red laces are sick, ima pick me up some phat laces tmw from fnl, maybe pickup another pair.

Kobe wearing the Mamba HD
pimp.gif

mambahdlu7.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Originally Posted by dmxmj13

Anyone who ordered the USA from finishline, have you gotten a shipment confirmation yet, with the tracking number?
They haven't sent me anything yet.

Man, I'm in the same boat. I seriously want to call Finish Line and see if I can just go pick the things up. I actually tried on my size 9 in a store near me because I wanted to make sure I ordered the right thing. They're really dragging their feet.
I have the feeling that they are not shipping till the 30th, just like with the rest of the Countries. They are after all the USA country colorway, even though a GR USA colorway. I don't know, just my thought.

Got my shipping confirmation at 10:15 or so tonight.

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

I wany the UWR!!!!

Your not the only one, UWR HD's gonna have me trying my luck! I'm not ready to spend $400 on these badboyee'z

Originally Posted by Datsevil

I know that some country PE's were semi limited. But for the more limited ones, what are my chances of getting the Russia and Spain for retail? Will these be released 08.08.08 on NDC? Also I read that the Mamba HD will be released again? Please any information will be appreciate. Thanks.
You won't find the Russia or Spain ones for retail anywhere. They were made from a run of I believe 125 with some going to the national team forthe players and nike people and the rest being distributed between niketown and HOH. Russia, Spain, Argentina, Australia, and Lithuania won't be coming outagain. The rest should re-release on the 8th I believe. I could be wrong of course but this information is coming from a very valid source at Nike.

100 pages
smokin.gif
....thanks to all the major contributers....rockdeep, BP, kid lebron, blackcat, AJ........ good work 8/8/8 will be a big day and theyshouldrelease heavy #'s of these

150 is the retail for the UWR. I saw them at footlocker times square yesterday. I was gonna cop but they didnt had my size they only had 8.5 left.

Originally Posted by jiele 23

150 is the retail for the UWR. I saw them at footlocker times square yesterday. I was gonna cop but they didnt had my size they only had 8.5 left.

^early release?

lakersreppa008, UWR will be easier than McFlys, but still limited.

Back
Top Bottom