Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I would only cop the UWR if they came with the red trim around the swoosh. And the box and bag is a plus too.

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

imo...DO NOT OVERPAY FOR UWR or MAMBAS....i got a feeling these gonna be everywhere in high #'s..i'd wait it out

couldn't have said it better myself.

patience is key.
i'll wait until the hype dies down.

Very true. If no ones pays the $300 something that cats are selling on ebay right now, then the hype would be down and they would be forced to lower theprice.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

we probably can wait, at least for the uwrs...not sure about the mambas though

uwr's are sick but i don't need them that bad. shouldn't be too hard for people to cop.

the mambas should at least cut in price after a month or so when all the hype dies down a bit.

look at the mcflys. they went as high as $1500 when they dropped and are dipping down to around $600. that's still high but drastic. i can wait to savean extra hundred dollars for a shoe going for $300 on ebay.

be patient folks! don't be the next victim of the "new" shoe game...
laugh.gif

uwr's are sick but i don't need them that bad. shouldn't be too hard for people to cop.

the mambas should at least cut in price after a month or so when all the hype dies down a bit.

look at the mcflys. they went as high as $1500 when they dropped and are dipping down to around $600. that's still high but drastic. i can wait to save an extra hundred dollars for a shoe going for $300 on ebay.

laugh.gif

Yep, it's about time to NOT support those resellers.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

I would only cop the UWR if they came with the red trim around the swoosh. And the box and bag is a plus too.

pimp.gif
with the red swoosh outline
if it doesnt have it i wont cop

look at the mcflys. they went as high as $1500 when they dropped and are dipping down to around $600. that's still high but drastic. i can wait to save an extra hundred dollars for a shoe going for $300 on ebay.

laugh.gif

Yep the most I'm paying for the mambas is retail, I ain't paying no effing resellers and letting them make money off me. If I can't cop, thenI'll use the money for other shoes or the home& road Kobe versions dropping in October.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by aailog23

Originally Posted by stryka12

I cool with just the tribal print HDs. For someone (Kobe) to be label the Mamba. He is sure afraid of snakes in his HD video.

kobemamba.jpg

SLAM issue where he labeled himself "Black Mamba".

I want these Shoes bad....

I want that magazine and the shoes.
laugh.gif

i think i still have that magazine

ill have to look around and check

just a question

for those who colored there swoosh red on the GR USA

did u use the sharpie PEN with the sharp edge or the acutal sharpie?

just a question

for those who colored there swoosh red on the GR USA

did u use the sharpie PEN with the sharp edge or the acutal sharpie?

Back
Top Bottom