Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^The one Kobe's wearing is TEAM USA Player Exclusive, they will not release I believe.

Is it confirmed that NDC, Eastbay, and Urban accounts will have this version of UWR HD ? :

-Red trim
-Custom UWR Team USA slide out box
-Gold bag w/ kobe's logo(sozhoko) on it

i prefer the pair kobe has on personally...i wonder why nike decided to give us a take down version of the USAs the team got??

Originally Posted by i2andy

Originally Posted by El Bro

So the hyperdunks dont have air in them?

From what I understand they have zoom air in the heel and lunar foam in the forefoot.
Yeah I just read the first page. Excuse my ignorant post. I misundersood Rock Deep in another thread. Nevertheless, they are super comfortable,and I love how spongy the zoom air is in the back.
pimp.gif

i mean i wish the GRs had the red outlining the swoosh then i'd cop...then they drop the UWR HDs which has a design all over em. idk man what nike does toyou...

i ended up going with the chinas on the 26th...are those the ones the rest of team china will be wearing? because yi because he has a #11 and "YI" onthe tongue

when do the black mambas drop at NT's?

There is no doubt in my mind that I would prefer the pair Kobe is wearing on that training table in the picture above over: GR USA, either version we have seenof the UWR, The Canada USA's w/ Kobe personalization, or the mamba Kobe PE's.

There are obviously all sorts of variations of the shoe, but that pair appears to use the same premium leather as seen on the Dirk and Ginobli PE versions aswell as the Spain Olympic version. $125 for those USA version without the special bag/box and that needless 3m tribal print all over it sounds good. But Iguess we always want what we cant have. I just think those are the cleanest looking pair. I dont really care for the tribal print on the UWR or those uglyblack smears on the toebox of the Mambas. And the GR's are really missing that red.

Originally Posted by jonny1200

In order of limited/popularity

Aussie
Manu PE
Spain
Lituania
Russia
Dirk PE
China
All those, excluding China GR (not the one with Yii's number), were limited to less than 100 to the general public.

So...the UWR's will be GR'd on 8-8-08, but what about the Mamba's?

Also, if anyone has 13's for Australia/Lithuania, PM me. Am willing to pay a decent amount over retail, with reason.

Originally Posted by eddiew112

Also, if anyone has 13's for Australia/Lithuania, PM me. Am willing to pay a decent amount over retail, with reason.

Damn all these newbies here.
eyes.gif
The release for the mambas will beposted when more info is clear. So far, nothing is confirmed. Stop asking in every single page about them.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by eddiew112

Damn all these newbies here.
eyes.gif
The release for the mambas will be posted when more info is clear. So far, nothing is confirmed. Stop asking in every single page about them.

And NO it's not GR.
Originally Posted by Dextertbay813

DO THE CHINA HDs HAVE THE YI SCROPION SYMBOL OR ANYTHING DIFFERENT ON THE TONGUE FOR THE ONES SELLING ON EASTBAY???

The only DIFFERENCE is that the general release one has "Hyperdunk" on the tounge instead of Yi. and no #11. If you are curios about the colorof Eastbay. It's yellow because it's a sample picture but it's actually gold.

any one got a final word on the white/golds i posted a couple pages back? should i just shell out the markups and international shipping charges people areasking for, or will we see a US release of these, maybe on 8/8/08?

Originally Posted by gswfan88

which one wiill the players be wearing? one of em has the UWR design all over and the ones kobes wearing are plain but with the UWR tongue.

Where can I get these?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom