Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by iceman9mc

Originally Posted by jonny1200

In order of limited/popularity

Aussie
Manu PE
Spain
Lituania
Russia
Dirk PE
China
All those, excluding China GR (not the one with Yii's number), were limited to less than 100 to the general public.

Negative Ghostrider. There are way more produced and will be available to the Public. Patience Padiwans. Patience.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Aussie
Manu PE
Spain
Lituania
Russia
Dirk PE
China
All those, excluding China GR (not the one with Yii's number), were limited to less than 100 to the general public.

Negative Ghostrider. There are way more produced and will be available to the Public. Patience Padiwans. Patience.

China without Yi number and logo, Puerto Ricos, and Germanys are all over SoCal Footlockers.

Seems like nobody's talkin' about those Russias. I'm hoping I can grab a pair of those for retail whenever they show up. Spains and UWR too.

I got Hyperdunk hypertension. This mess is giving me attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.

Its funny I had so many chances to buy alot of these shoes thats pictured in the thread and passed on all this weekend.

I dont see whats the big deal with the hyperflight.

I dont even know if i want the pair with the laser snake.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Its funny I had so many chances to buy alot of these shoes thats pictured in the thread and passed on all this weekend.

hyperdunk

I've been busy for a while, but I got some time on my hands tonight and tommorow.

Can someone give me a rundown on ALL the colorways and the limitedness of that particular colorway?
I will finish the post tommorow...

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

^The one Kobe's wearing is TEAM USA Player Exclusive, they will not release I believe.

Is it confirmed that NDC, Eastbay, and Urban accounts will have this version of UWR HD ? :

-Red trim
-Custom UWR Team USA slide out box
-Gold bag w/ kobe's logo(sozhoko) on it
I also want to know all this especially the red trim part.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Aussie
Manu PE
Spain
Lituania
Russia
Dirk PE
China

China without Yi number and logo, Puerto Ricos, and Germanys are all over SoCal Footlockers.

not in torrance
frown.gif

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by whystherumg0nee

is anyone else having a problem with creases?
bdr05k.jpg

ALL SHOES CREASE

IF YOU DONT WANT CREASES THEN WALK LIKE A PENGUIN
alien.gif

For a shoe i play ball in - The Kobe 3's and this have the least toebox creasing - only 2 lines on the inside of the foot is amazing IMO - but thelunar creasing is horrible

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by kobehead

Aussie
Manu PE
Spain
Lituania
Russia
Dirk PE
China

not in torrance
frown.gif
you're pretty close to foxhills and bevcen footlockers which had them. even ntla is not that far away from torrance.

What is the smallest size in country/limited HyperDunks?

smallest sizes I've seen.............McFlys were 9, Countries were 9

I'm a size 7.5 and would like to wear my shoes......size 8 would be great! =D

EDIT: MAMBAS AND COUNTRIES IVE SEEN 7, BUT ONLY ON EBAY (eastbay was 9 though on solid colored countries, I've seen 7 on those HoH PE's)

haha these dudes...
it's phylon creasing on the outside
the lunar foam is on the inside
it's in the forefoot are where the zoom would be.
but yeah the creasing isn't too bad
I kind of wish the toe was like the huarache 08s
where there's a cut/layer on the side of hte toe

Originally Posted by kicksb4tricks

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

hyperdunk

right shows you how much I care for this shoe.

its all hype nothing else

that's why Nike's the best when it comes to feeding the masses when it comes to sneakers

It's an easily accessible, relatively inexpensive flagship shoe for Nike. Isn't this the exact opposite of the hype they usually try to BS us with?Sure, the country colorways are somewhat tougher to get your hands on -- if you're impatient, at least -- but by all accounts there are about a zillioncolorways dropping.

Re: the US colorway Kobe had in that training table picture. THAT is what the US GR colorway is missing: a red outline around the main swoosh. So that oneisn't dropping either? Bummer. I'd love to have this shoe without the all-over print.

Kid Lebron-
I know I was trying to find another way to say it
but i really couldn't figure how to haha.
But I've been hearing a lot of people thinking the midsole is lunar
and I just wanted to let them know it's not lunar foam in the midsole

since the non PE national team CWs r flowing everywhere...
should i just cancel my orders n wait?
the most 3 CWs i like was the 3 on eastbay, Germany, PR, and China~

wht do u guys think? should i just cancel the order n wait?
since they r everywhere, they r pretty much just like the GR~
even the obsidan/carolina blue GR is doing better than the national CWs...

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Originally Posted by whystherumg0nee

is anyone else having a problem with creases?
bdr05k.jpg

ALL SHOES CREASE

IF YOU DONT WANT CREASES THEN WALK LIKE A PENGUIN
alien.gif

For a shoe i play ball in - The Kobe 3's and this have the least toebox creasing - only 2 lines on the inside of the foot is amazing IMO - but the lunar creasing is horrible
i dont understand everyone's issue with creasing...if you're ballin in it...and you dont want it to crease...then just dont move and go to thebench and stop playing...i think that's really the least of your worries...but that's just my opinion...i played in my blackouts yesterday for thefirst time and creased the %!#@ out of it but i didnt care because the shoe performed great....had to get used to the feel initially because im used to thezoom air and not marshmellow feel but damn these shoes are simply amazing...now to see how long they will hold up

I wont be able to break mine out til' next week =[[
when i work another basketball camp on campus...
oh well tsall good shall be interesting.
I've been debating on whether or not to break them in at work
but seeing as how i do shipping and receivn in back of house...
i'm just going to keep them on the hardwood.

I figured there wouldn't be any break in period
especially with "higher end" nike shoes these days
I guess what i meant was just getting used to them

If the lunar foam is anything like that of hte racers or trainers...
I'm goign to be in heaven haha.

Back
Top Bottom