Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

i just saw manu's pe selling @ 1 of the shanghai nike stores.. lol gonna cop a pair
are those ultra rare? any1 know?
and when are the kobe pe mamba's releasing? they look DOPE

Originally Posted by gswfan88

so uh is team chinas hyperdunks up there red/gold or red/yellow? cant really tell...

Team China is wearing yellow, those are samples. The GR version is gold.

Originally Posted by wmg23

Does anyone have a close up image of the United We Rise Logo the USA has on their shoes. I have searched high and low for it on the internet and i cant get a close up. Can you please help me out. Thanks.

Posted by Marcus Kicks on page 97 of this very thread:

uwrab4.jpg

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

anyone who copped HD's off niketown.com using GROUND shipping get their shipping confirmation notice yet?
Yes. Ordered Saturday 7/26, scheduled for delivery Saturday 8/2.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

anyone who copped HD's off niketown.com using GROUND shipping get their shipping confirmation notice yet?
Yes. Ordered Saturday 7/26, scheduled for delivery Saturday 8/2.

icic..dang i ordered mine sunday night, shoulda ordered it earlier, im so eager to play in these

^ The dark tongue and laces on those look great. As does the white heel counter - it gives better flow & balance, aesthetically. Now, just ixnay (or atleast downplay) the mamba-ness, and you have a winner.

wait so i got the china HDs...they're red/gold. team chinas not gonna rock those at the Olympic games?

I just received my GR Hyperdunks from Eastbay, I had them shipped Standard Plus.......Eastbay shipped them in a plastic bag, and my box was damaged
mad.gif

Looks like the box came straight out of a dumpster, but at least the shoes are in excellent shape
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by tak

I just received my GR Hyperdunks from Eastbay, I had them shipped Standard Plus.......Eastbay shipped them in a plastic bag, and my box was damaged
mad.gif

Looks like the box came straight out of a dumpster, but at least the shoes are in excellent shape
glasses.gif

Eastbay ALWAYS ships in a plastic bag if you only order 1 pair of shoes. That why I don't like ordering from them. My MVPs came in a damaged box too.

Image619: SICK shirt
pimp.gif
Hopefully eastbay and NDC will at least getthat shirt.

the exhibition games are actually shown live on espn at 5 am pacific time
one of those is gonna be at like 2 am
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

the exhibition game, does it come on espn 2 or something???
ESPN2 6:00 PM Mountain Time tonight for the Turkey game.

the games are also played live at 8am est on espn2 aswell (thats 5am for me in las vegas, nv)

Back
Top Bottom