Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Chinas 9 and 9.5 are sold out...10 better not sell out. I'm waiting on someone to get home and buy them for me.

And just to make sure, the red banner on top of Eastbay that says "Free shipping on orders of $99 or more" doesn't apply to Hyperdunks right?

I need some pr's the footlocker over here in the oc released the pr's and the germany hds i picked up the germany ones,and now regret not picking up apaif of pr's, does anyone know if these are dropping on ndc on the 8.8.8 let me know thanks.

Originally Posted by Midnights281

I need some pr's the footlocker over here in the oc released the pr's and the germany hds i picked up the germany ones,and now regret not picking up a paif of pr's, does anyone know if these are dropping on ndc on the 8.8.8 let me know thanks.

FSR on EB.

One quick question on the UWR release. Any other places in LA that are getting them in other than NTLA?

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Chinas 9 and 9.5 are sold out...10 better not sell out. I'm waiting on someone to get home and buy them for me.

And just to make sure, the red banner on top of Eastbay that says "Free shipping on orders of $99 or more" doesn't apply to Hyperdunks right?

I used the free shipping on my China Hyperdunks. Works for me.

Originally Posted by Midnights281

I need some pr's the footlocker over here in the oc released the pr's and the germany hds i picked up the germany ones,and now regret not picking up a paif of pr's, does anyone know if these are dropping on ndc on the 8.8.8 let me know thanks.

FSR on EB.
Thanks for the 411.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Are the Mamba's available here or in the Philippines? Wanna know, so I can let someone to buy me there..

don't know if those are still available in the philippines. i know they had a limited release, but i think they are all gone now.

So the UWR are only going to be on NDC?

150 sounds what the price is going to be?

How limited are they going to be?

Are there any discount codes that will work on them?

Thanks

nerd.gif

Which hyperdunk should I buy? I can't get the Mamba's or McFlys or any exclusives only general releases. I'm thnking about the Gold/White but theall black one looks pretty good too. Opinions guys?

Got mine today and i must say they are straight fire. My only question is why is the box so big, the shoes just swim in it.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Are the Mamba's available here or in the Philippines? Wanna know, so I can let someone to buy me there..

don't know if those are still available in the philippines. i know they had a limited release, but i think they are all gone now.

Thats right brotha, the mambas got sold out in like less than 2 days upon its release here in the philippines. As of today no luck in copping them shoes forthos who are hunting for one. Lucky me i got my pairs!
pimp.gif

^^^^^^welcome to NT........ nike.com...UWR(united we rise) release the 8th on ndc and eastbay if you want to know what they look like then kixandthecity.com isyour friend....... big up to MaZe

I know this has nothing to do with the shoe. But anyone notice so many new people joined niketalk.

Thanks for the info Cleansneaksonl....^^^haha yea i've been watching NT for a long time just never got around to actually joining

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Thanks.
nerd.gif

And also Eastbay,Urban Accounts and some Niketowns.
150 is price tag.

Originally Posted by TheZephyr777

Thanks

nerd.gif
I doubt you will b able to use any discount codes on these Hyperdunks..

goddam it, free shipping code is good to use on HD as well?
man... i missed tht! spent like 10 dollars more on shipping...
n they r not even sell out yet... dam all those info saying they r how limited...
BS after all

I plan on buying 3 more and THAT IS IT!
one more China to stock....
the all black are crazy...gotta have a pair of those

and the UWR...or MAMBAS whichever I can get first. They are kinda the same shoe to me, I would prefer the mambas but I would be happy with the UWR. Afterthat I will be done with HDs. Maybe....
laugh.gif

Good to hear the Chinas will be in 10 Major Footlockers here on the 7th
pimp.gif

AsianImage - I doubt you'll be done with HD's soon
laugh.gif
. I bettheres still decent colorways to come, I hope.
nerd.gif

^^ seriously.. just wait til all the other crazy colorways come busting out.. i have a feeling this is only the beginning.. Nike is doing an excellent jobmarketing these bad boys
btw.. got my confirmation for my Germany's.. that will be HD #2 for me

Originally Posted by kamakazipnoygt

I used the free shipping on my China Hyperdunks. Works for me.

Did you combine with anything else such as Livesearch, Fatwallet, etc...?

So you can use free shipping on China HD's, but you just can't combine them with the cashback programs...right?

Wait wth, how did you input the free shipping code? It says that no source codes are allowed except for livesearch...ok now I'm confused.

Someone school me on how this works.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom