Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Whos got pics of their TB from Eastbay?
I would love to see the blue pair...green pair....thanks guys...lets get more pics and less repetitive questions.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by Heart and Hustle

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had already run out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

I don't think anyone got them. I smell something fishy about shoe-planet. Despite people saying that they are legit, how come no one was able to purchase them? They got everyone's CC info too and also the $175 was too good to be true.

I got my confirmation from "KEN" who gave me a shipping code. From the looks of it, it should be on it's way here (socal) a it left Japan on 8/4/08

Any others got their confirmations from shoe-planet?
Congrats..What time did you order?

2 days after it was posted here. Friday, I think. Now I.m wondering how much customs will charge...

^^Lucky you, my stupid friend didn't buy from shoe-planet because he thought 175 shipped was too expensive.
smh.gif

Now they're selling on other sites for $250+.

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by IGotSOLE

Haha dang that sucks for all the people who got their Mamba orders on shoe-planet canceled. I was bugging out cause I wanted to get them, but they had already run out, guess it's okay now that no one got them.
laugh.gif

Did the link-poster get them?

I don't think anyone got them. I smell something fishy about shoe-planet. Despite people saying that they are legit, how come no one was able to purchase them? They got everyone's CC info too and also the $175 was too good to be true.

I got my confirmation from "KEN" who gave me a shipping code. From the looks of it, it should be on it's way here (socal) a it left Japan on 8/4/08

Any others got their confirmations from shoe-planet?
Congrats..What time did you order?

2 days after it was posted here. Friday, I think. Now I.m wondering how much customs will charge...

congrats. you got really lucky. i ordered at 6am pacific time and re-ordered at 11am because i screwed up by not putting the security code in the"comments box".

what size did you cop btw?
but anyways, that's the first and last time i attempt an order with that site unless i a miracle happens and i get aconfirmation email.

otherwise...shady.

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by RaNdZ4937

300 plus is way too much for these. someone needs to shed some light if these are gonna be USA gr'ed

some time in the future they'll get released in the u.s., but does not look like a gr release...most likely very limited.

Called NDC this weekend, they said that its a international release ( more like Asia release) and in the middle of the Month,a HoH limited release.
frown.gif

I got an offer from my co-worker who has an extra pair of the HD mambas in my size, $300 though. Should I go for it or just get the UWRs on friday for $150plus tax?

Originally Posted by JamesOnNT

So what time are we lookin' at these country HD's to hit this Friday?
country hds already dropped.......thats it ...go to ebay....uwr will drop friday... 8:08am
nerd.gif

Now has anyone gotten their TBs from eastbay?? Please POST pics...PLEASE...i want to see the greens and blues on someones feet
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aailog23

I got an offer from my co-worker who has an extra pair of the HD mambas in my size, $300 though. Should I go for it or just get the UWRs on friday for $150 plus tax?

LOL, Mambas are so not worth $300.

Believe me, unless you really want them don't pay even over $200, there are just so much better shoes you can get with $300.

my bad.

i was talking about swoosh.

the country's are going up friday right? what time are we looking at?

Please POST pics...PLEASE...i want to see the greens and blues on someones feet
pimp.gif

Dudes must be holding them even though they are sold out in most sizes at ndc cause I've only saw the white(gr), black, and red ones onpeoples feet.

I have a question, are the Mambas ever going to release again?
Somewhere not named House of Hoops?

If not, I'm leaning towards the UWRs, but if I have a chance to cop the Mambas at retail, I'll pass on the UWR and wait for the Mambas.

Thanks in advance

great colorway... can we expect these to go on sale?

oh yeah, this coulda gone in the hyperdunk thread as well.

Yea....its a shame....we should be seeing all these colors on here...this is the hyperdunk thread...not the repetitive question thread.

Lietuvas to come by end of week.

Highly underated c/w....I might cop the dirks just for fun......he is my fav. player.

I see Manu PEs on ebay for 159.99 - is that dude legit.....and if only 72 pairs of these supremese released...i thought they would for sure be hitting 300-400no matter the c/w on ebay....becuase we all know they are not dropping again. I want them all except spain and russia....although i saw aussies go for 375$shipped.....so its very fluctuatious (not a word)
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom