Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

86 NT wrote:
I see Manu PEs on ebay for 159.99 - is that dude legit.....and if only 72 pairs of these supremese released...i thought they would for sure be hitting 300-400 no matter the c/w on ebay....becuase we all know they are not dropping again. I want them all except spain and russia....although i saw aussies go for 375$ shipped.....so its very fluctuatious (not a word)
tongue.gif

It appears he's having a hard time moving them.
laugh.gif
Resellers.Someone over on ISS got the Aussies for 150 down from 400 because the owner couldn't move them. If you can get them that's a steal. I'm trying toget some Aussie's with no luck.

If I'm understanding correctly, we should see these released here in the US sometime this month? And if so, is it ONLY at HoH?

I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on a pair.
smile.gif

Thanks in advance!!!

lol @ u guys cosigning that 270 shipped is a good deal.

when everyone knows they retailed for 150, how u gonna say it's retail + shipping.

those TBs are sick...i have my all black ones but i have yet to play in them. its been raining pretty much every day here
frown.gif

^^Lucky you, my stupid friend didn't buy from shoe-planet because he thought 175 shipped was too expensive.
smh.gif

Now they're selling on other sites for $250+.

I agree, $175 shipped is very fair considering they would be $150, then there would be tax and/or shipping which would make it around $162. And ifthey don't make it online, then it would look like an overnight campout deal at some place like HoH.

Having $175 and knowing that you have the shoes in your hands conveniently > $13 less + a campout

$175 as far as everything with shipping and if/any tax included I consider a fair and reasonable non-hype price. The reason why people consider $250 and moreto be "a good deal" is because they compare eBay rape prices and not considering a fair and obvious price.

They are just trying to help each other out as friends. As far as believing them, is another story.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

my friend is winning with up to 1k on it so dont try guys
frown.gif
wanted these too

Dag.... for real? Nikeid could save him wonders when the basic colors come out Bro... Tell him to get out while he can...

DDDDOOOOOOOOYYYUUUUMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! All on it

ohwell.gif
I'm still upset my order from shoe-planet gotcancelled
ohwell.gif

175 is a good price to me, and I was ready to pay it... Who else got their order to work?
I ordered as soon as I saw the link, at like 7:00 A.M here in socal..

SoHi 23 Wrote
I have a question, are the Mambas ever going to release again?
Somewhere not named House of Hoops?

If not, I'm leaning towards the UWRs, but if I have a chance to cop the Mambas at retail, I'll pass on the UWR and wait for the Mambas.

Thanks in advance

I am wondering the same thing, I think I read they would release in the states, but haven't heard any confirmation...
I kinda still want the UWR one's but
MAMBAS>UWR to me that is,
Hopefully someone can help me out with that question, as well as SoHi 23

nerd.gif
Size 11
nerd.gif
decent price
nerd.gif

these are pretty nice, but im sure if they do release it will be on a limited basis and people will want outrageous amounts of money for them.

Can someone post their style number and color code and product number of their Puerto Rico Hyperdunks? I want to order it from Footlocker but I don't livenear the one I saw them at and they're acting like they don't want to give it to me over the phone so I can order it at another Footlocker.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Originally Posted by XanGelicO

^ then UWR HD will not be as high price as we predicted is it?

$150.

thx, but i meant the rarity of the UWR HD...
thry were talked about very rare? but now, it seems like many places r getting em...
so the value of the shoes wont be go up too much, is it?

lucky you tht got thru shoe-planet's order, sigh....

anyone knows whts the differences between china HD n yi's HD?
yi's HD seems like w/ some shiny leather(not patent leather)... does the china HD has the same kind of materials?

only 170 ended on ebay for these samples...

i think nike u make som low HD, but i think the mid cut, original designs always better than low

question on those who have the chinas...is the material of the external toebox made of leather or rubber/foam material?

Back
Top Bottom