Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

So people ordering the UWR on Eastbay.
Dont they just put a plastic bag to ship it ? So the box will be smashed up, huh ?

Yes the box will come pretty smashed. I ordered my MVPs and my Nike box was like crushed. Order like some socks and they will box it. Also Eastbay has theUWRs backordered ready to ship 8/15. It says right next to the size.

they've been doing that for all of the country hd's...
must be coming them from china special...hahaha

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Usually what they do is they wait till it ships to bill ur credit card..if the item is back-ordered..

Have you actually ordered and found this to be the case, or are you just assuming or going off what you've heard? I don't mean to doubt you, just checking. Thanks.

I ordered a pair of 95 zoom flight premiums when they were on back-order they never took the money out according to my bank statement until the day theyshipped out..

However, when i ordered my puerto rican hyperdunks they were not on back-order..so they took out the money asap..a few hours later they placed 'em onback-order so i cancel it..but they still haven't refunded me..which i'm goin to call about in a few mins to make sure they are givin me my moneyback..i paid through paypal so i'm not sure how they go about doin it..

You can pay an extra $3.99 for a giftbox if you are concerned about damage to the box. However I have not done this, so you may want to call eastbay and makesure that they send the item in the giftbox and don't just send you a folded up giftbox in the plastic bag with the shoes.

I ordered some AM lights and they came in a plastic bag but the box was fully intact. I guess it's just luck of the draw when it comes to the postaljourney, haha.

And dmxgod, thanks for the clarification.

To all that get to order tonight, don't forget to buy something extra.. If you buy 1 item from Eastbay with standard/plus shipping you get your ordershipped in a plastic bag.
The last couple times I ordered my package arrived messed up!
mad.gif

Who will b stayin up all night to wait for the NDC release..i'm not sure if i wanna cop from eastbay because i won't b able to use a coupon..but NDCyou might b able to..i used a coupon for my Dark Obsidian/University joints so i figure i would b able to as well..

However, when i ordered my puerto rican hyperdunks they were not on back-order..so they took out the money asap..a few hours later they placed 'em on back-order so i cancel it..but they still haven't refunded me..which i'm goin to call about in a few mins to make sure they are givin me my money back..i paid through paypal so i'm not sure how they go about doin it..

If you paid with PayPal on Eastbay... your refund could take up to two weeks. I returned something I paid with PayPal a month ago... and after a week... Icalled Eastbay... they told me to call PayPal... I called PayPal... they told me to call Eastbay. After two weeks I got my refund.

^I was thinking about that... You can use the discount codes on every other HD on eastbay, but not for UWR. I wonder if Nike will be the same? Codes worked onregular HD's from NDC, but might not work on UWR. Guess we'll have to wait and find out...

I never knew so many people received damaged boxes from Eastbay. I've order at least a couple dozen pairs of shoes over the last decade+ and never receiveda damaged box, even when they were shipped in the plastic bag.

Originally Posted by joekamel

However, when i ordered my puerto rican hyperdunks they were not on back-order..so they took out the money asap..a few hours later they placed 'em on back-order so i cancel it..but they still haven't refunded me..which i'm goin to call about in a few mins to make sure they are givin me my money back..i paid through paypal so i'm not sure how they go about doin it..

If you paid with PayPal on Eastbay... your refund could take up to two weeks. I returned something I paid with PayPal a month ago... and after a week... I called Eastbay... they told me to call PayPal... I called PayPal... they told me to call Eastbay. After two weeks I got my refund.
I did pay with PayPal..i just called 'em and they said my money would b refunded by the middle of next week which is all good with me..kindatime consumin..

my box wasn't that bad...but it was a little smashed...

not terrible but not pristine...
naw mean...

^I was thinking about that... You can use the discount codes on every other HD on eastbay, but not for UWR. I wonder if Nike will be the same? Codes worked on regular HD's from NDC, but might not work on UWR. Guess we'll have to wait and find out...

I think all Nikes work with the NDC coupon code. Even the ZK3 MVPs worked when they dropped. .

Originally Posted by kobehead

^I was thinking about that... You can use the discount codes on every other HD on eastbay, but not for UWR. I wonder if Nike will be the same? Codes worked on regular HD's from NDC, but might not work on UWR. Guess we'll have to wait and find out...

I think all Nikes work with the NDC coupon code. Even the ZK3 MVPs worked when they dropped. .
Well i guess i will b stayin up then..

forget a code....forget the box...I want the shoes...my Germanys cam in flawless.
Had sticky zip bag...but it was fine.

Back
Top Bottom