Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Got free shipping with ipeb8g47. Used my gift card that I got for 30% off. No tax no shipping. nice deal. Much easier to cop than cdps

gotta be kidding me~
after i submited the order, it said out of stock~
y so fast?
everything was smooth like usual~
hmmm

weak sauce...10.5 was IN MY CART and then nada. Eastbay SUCKS! I guess I got to hit up Niketown now. DAMN.

LOL their all gone in 1 minute...hmmmm i can't wait to see how many people actually get these things and how many ppl will get their credit cards messedwith

Size 9.5 and 10 already sold out?!?! what the hell!?! i was able to add it to cart but when i pressed next it didn't go thru!!!

Ok seriously the opening credits of Hard Knock isn't even finished and they are sold out? GET THE F OUTTA HERE!!

It said cant process your order..but my paypal says completed that I payed 160$

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN??
Anyone?

Man I got that order in within 30 seconds of the pic showing up and 9.5 and 10.5 both sold out already. That's some BS.

yeah...i saw the same thing
i started my order
and then by 12:02 they were sold out...that's crazy

yeah i think the truth might be what i heard earlier...places all got limited runs...NTNY, NTLA all got like a size run or so..maybe a couple each, then a fewsmall stores, and HOH got everything else...i guess will see tomorrow morning when the fog clears...bummer for everyone

Wow...

size 14 gone in a second. I had it in my cart and it was gone. Dah well. I wanted these but I am cool.

I will see what NDC is like later.

Back
Top Bottom