Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

The one thing Nike did better then BP with the Hyperdunk...was the tongue:lol:..
Still a cool shoe...Wish they changed the font of the Nike on the heel cup...Or atleast color it in like BP did...

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

just to confirm, i went to my local "champ's" store and they said the hyper dunks are realeasing july 3rd! can't wait!!!
july 3...i thought they were slated to release on july 26...or are you in canada?

Originally Posted by aNYth1ng

good stuff as always BP!

2lk79u0.jpg
AMAZING

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I already know I have no shot though
frown.gif

Slackers! I really want those!

this is probably as close as we'll get to the real thing...

shoes.jpg

91235f0eec626a09edcc79fd27ae7bcf7a89cc3.pjpg

BackToTheFuture2MartyMcFly.jpg

nike_back_to_the_future_kicks_1.jpg

i just nutted in my pants aNYth1ng!!! so,...when and how many are going to be released of the mcflys? PLLLEAAAASSSEEE dont say limited!! make it a GR!!! thishas been in the making for sooooo long nike better not shaft everyone!!

I'm almost in tears...
36b36ae8346873ae65155060db9d0362e56331b6.x-png

Beautiful.

This and the rest of the "McFly" line that I wish existed should hold us off until 2015.

Only then will I truly be in tears.

Originally Posted by SINcereOne03

I need those McFly's in my life..If these perform up to the hype i will indeed drop cash for the whole Olympic set..Just hope they actually release all the countries...

158_18730_cb0e982d1439e8b.jpg
SPAIN AND PUERTO RICO
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

The McFly C/W is the only pair I want. That sucks if they are limited.

The Kobe Olympic pe is a great colorway too. IMO this shoe only looks good in certain colorways. So far, IMO the Mcflys, KB Oly PE's, and the all OrangeC/W look best right now.

Originally Posted by El Bro

The McFly C/W is the only pair I want. That sucks if they are limited.

For real. I won't mind missing out on the HOH-BS Laker colorway if I can get these.

More pics from Ming - tongue looks so sweet!

166j2nk.jpg

18hxtl.jpg

23hvdb4.jpg

To be completely honest, the McFly's aren't as groundbreaking as I thought they would've been...still cool, though.

Originally Posted by SWOBOYdeHTEEZY

To be completely honest, the McFly's aren't as groundbreaking as I thought they would've been...still cool, though.

thats the same thing i said yo

Australia is nice. Will all of those be releasing?

I guess I'll settle for the regular USA colorway if I can't get the Kobe PE.

The MCFlys are cool I guess. Nothing earth shattering.

Why is the USA color so bland. YAWN.

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

Why is the USA color so bland? YAWN.

Nike better come up with something good for the olympics...two of their marquee players are leading the team this year and Nike gets the jerseys as well. here's to hoping that Nike does something special since they don't have the NBA contract anymore.

Back
Top Bottom