Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

BP.. Can you throw up what you had vs. what you think the actual looks like side by side?

Thanks Bruh...

I need those Orange one's in my life.

*Goes to make a call... (email)*

hyperdunk1.sized.jpg

pic from hk-kicks.com

just to confirm, i went to my local "champ's" store and they said the hyper dunks are realeasing july 3rd! can't wait!!!

ezpinoy, u know which hyperdunk they're releasing?
usa + black?

nice job bp- hit ir right on the head...

Those GR navy/grey Hyperdunks are so clean IMO... def. copping to hoop in these for this year.

Hey BP.. seriously...

Your Colorways probably made ALOT of people change their mind after seeing what the release version will be like.

I only like a few of the release versions coming out..limited and GR... I really wish and hope some of the other one's make it to a limited non HOHrelease.

With the Dozens sampled up its a shame only a few will make it to some sort of retail unless someone takes a chance. This sneaker could have a multi yearrelease.....

Rock, you know I DEFINITELY didn't set out to try and hurt sales, but what are ya gonna do? It doesn't seem they're taking advantage of thepossibilities...

So hearing a few different dates. When will I be able to get these or order these from a main site? july 3rd or maye 27th? def waiting to play in these

I need those McFly's in my life..If these perform up to the hype i will indeed drop cash for the whole Olympic set..Just hope they actually release all thecountries...

158_18730_cb0e982d1439e8b.jpg

i'll wait in line for 2 days.... hot and sticky while in line.... not a problem... missed out on the titaniums... something to at least redeem myfeelings... not a hypebeast or whatever its called...

Back
Top Bottom