Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by RunningFishy

18 is BS.. some people scooped up like 4 and !+#!.

you know you cant sleep on em, gotta gett em quick and take advantage of the 10 pair maximum
devil.gif

sick...i never thought of that...so if you buy a gift certificate for a discount you can buy them online with the full amount of money....nasty...congrats...

Originally Posted by Wings90

eek.gif
Just got an order confirmation email, I guess it went through after all. I did hit "submit order" and it went through the processing but I didn't get to the final page that gives you the customer and order numbers. Hope it works out.

Damn so did mine. It just kept saying processing then it ended. Now email.
tongue.gif
It also says shippin 8-8-08 instead of that backorder 8-15 stuff on the website.
[table][tr][td]
[font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Order Details:[/font]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Item Number[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Description[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Qty[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Price[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE 3PK NO SHW 13-16-BK/WH[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$12.99[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$12.99[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]2[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]NIKE HYPERDUNK-WH/OBS - Size 11.0
This product will be available to ship by 08/08/08
[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]1[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$149.99[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Subtotal:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$162.98[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Miscellaneous Charges:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Tax:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Shipping:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$20.97[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Discounts:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Gift Cert/Cards Redeemed:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$183.95[/font][/td] [/tr][tr][td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]Total:[/font][/td] [td][font=verdana,trebuchet,sans-serif]$0.00[/font][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by Caucasionally

Count me in as one of the Eastbay 18!

I copped a size 13 HD UWR. I paid with the gift certificate I bought during the 20% off sale and went through live.com. I got a confirmation from Eastbay and a confirmation from live.com that I will be getting $54 cash back!!!!

SO, my net purchase came to ($150+$10 shipping - $30 (discount from gift certificate) - $54 (live.com cash back) = $76

FU Resellers!!!!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I hope this works for you. From what I've heard from past experiences, you can't use a gift certificate and get the cash back.

Man if the GR USA HDs had just a little bit more red on them I wouldn't even have to worry about getting these at all.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Still awake..patiently waitin for the hyperdunks on NDC..it's 1:54pm here..

so I hear 3:30 am. any idea if thats pacific, eastern, etc..?

also do you know about the non-flash Nike site?

Originally Posted by maldonado

always ET

go to google type Nike Non flash click on first link

I would assume pacific..so i might not b gettin much sleep tonight..thankfully i do not have to work tomorrow! watchin fresh prince of bel-air at the moment
laugh.gif

I forget the link to the non-flash site if anyone can post it..it would b greatly appreciated..

Originally Posted by spawn2306

Originally Posted by maldonado

always ET

go to google type Nike Non flash click on first link

thank you. and Im usually the one preachin "google it"

these hyperdunks have my brain fried..

i'm in it with the rest of you guys. no work tomorrow either, so why not give it a shot.

i dont know how you east coast guys do it, i'm in CA and already strugglin' to keep my eyes open

good luck yall.

anyone watching history channel.. the program the works is showcasing Sneakers.. !!! just letting u know if u wanna kill time

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm in it with the rest of you guys. no work tomorrow either, so why not give it a shot.

i dont know how you east coast guys do it, i'm in CA and already strugglin' to keep my eyes open

good luck yall.

Lol word BP
I'm in SoCal here, and I'm sleepy as hell but I'll give it a shot,
I on the other hand have to be at work at 8:30 a.m lol

I wish I could have scooped a pair already, ALL I WANT IS ONE PAIRRRRR! lol

I've been watching fresh prince and sanford and son re-runs...now im checking out this history channel thing and it looks like we got major league 2 onTBS!

Back
Top Bottom