Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

^ can you school me on how to remove flash? I am running safari on a mac btw

it's more complicated than it should be. I don't know anything about macs though.

I'm hopin nike has more pairs than eastbay..enough to go around for us all-nighters..

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Will there be enough for us later when we go to the mall or is this limited???

If you go to the mall tomorrow morning then maybe otherwise not so sure how long they'll stay on shelves lol...

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I'm hopin nike has more pairs than eastbay..enough to go around for us all-nighters..
i hope so as well. i really dont want this to turn into a huge chase for me tomorrow...

Originally Posted by XIjordan

this Sneaker show on the History channel is cool

ya watching the same. I am looking for a custom sneaker company to tie up for a business venture.. might be able to get some info from here

this is my only chance...here or ebay and i refuse to pay reseller prices...although couple days ago i saw a mamba HD go for $180...that was pretty shocking tome...hope NDC has enough to go around

^^I'm with you on that one..if i don't get 'em now..i will never pay more than what i am required too..not worth it..

the soldiers are still on eastbay as well i believe...at least i know they have it in my size...and yes i am not going to pay reseller sizes...although i lovethem and i really want them because i am a big fan of kobe and it's an olympic edition...im not going to support those just trying to make some money offof me...i can put that extra money towards something more useful...like gas haha

Originally Posted by palanilopez12

the soldiers are still on eastbay as well i believe...at least i know they have it in my size...and yes i am not going to pay reseller sizes...although i love them and i really want them because i am a big fan of kobe and it's an olympic edition...im not going to support those just trying to make some money off of me...i can put that extra money towards something more useful...like gas haha

i wish i had your self-control lol...

Back
Top Bottom