Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

What ? Still no sign of them online ? Watch the guy who just "clicks" a button, put it up randomly later today.
Probably 08:08 PM ? That would suck alot for people who have stayed up and woke up early.

Originally Posted by NING206

^est has passed already captainn obvious

PM hasn't passed yet Mr Reading Comprehension
laugh.gif

How many of you still think that dealing with Nike's bs is better then paying $289.00 for them??? Staying up all night was a waste. I learned from thewht/red XX# & didn't this time. I wanted 2 more pair to add to the collection for later down the road when I start to ball in these, but wow!!! I mypairs from a local store that had them sitting on the shevles, since 08/01/08. & guys trust me when I say this, but the Soliders are better then these& eastbay still has them to order. I have had both pairs in my hand & the soldiers KILL the HD

I just called and got through ... there is an IT problem ... they were supposed to release middle of the night

damn i stil cant believe this...and yes i agree it will probably be put up at some real random time today while im at work or something

So I was going to make the long drive to NYC at 4am this morning to go get these. Instead I stayed up all night and waited for them to come on NDC. Begining tolook like a bad choice.... yeahhh.... bad choice.

Originally Posted by mjpit23

^est has passed already captainn obvious

PM hasn't passed yet Mr Reading Comprehension
laugh.gif

embarassed.gif
tired as hell, what can i say

Dude get some sleep - it's just a sneaker. I'm in the mix cuz I slept last night thinking I had no chance of getting them. So I'll try todaywhen I have time.

Originally Posted by vrdvette

I just called and got through ... there is an IT problem ... they were supposed to release middle of the night

Did they say what time they might go up? or an approximate time?

i think all of us that have been posting pointless things these last couple of hours need some sleep seriously...nike IT problem!!!

Originally Posted by vrdvette

u better spill any info on the time of release the nike reps might have told u. an army of fatigued pple await for ur answer
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

NING206 - CALM DOWN!!!!! They told me it will be up when the problem is fixed...no one knows when that will be

That's your opinion.
I want the HDs though

I called cust. service and they don't even have it in the system yet
laugh.gif
smh.gif

This is stupid beyond belief.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

How many of you still think that dealing with Nike's bs is better then paying $289.00 for them??? Staying up all night was a waste. I learned from the wht/red XX# & didn't this time. I wanted 2 more pair to add to the collection for later down the road when I start to ball in these, but wow!!! I my pairs from a local store that had them sitting on the shevles, since 08/01/08. & guys trust me when I say this, but the Soliders are better then these & eastbay still has them to order. I have had both pairs in my hand & the soldiers KILL the HD

If eastbay still had them to order, why would any of us stay up this long? eff the damn soliders.

Originally Posted by tupac003

How many of you still think that dealing with Nike's bs is better then paying $289.00 for them??? Staying up all night was a waste. I learned from the wht/red XX# & didn't this time. I wanted 2 more pair to add to the collection for later down the road when I start to ball in these, but wow!!! I my pairs from a local store that had them sitting on the shevles, since 08/01/08. & guys trust me when I say this, but the Soliders are better then these & eastbay still has them to order. I have had both pairs in my hand & the soldiers KILL the HD

If eastbay still had them to order, why would any of us stay up this long? eff the damn soliders.
I'm done with Eastbay and sneakers. I ordered the Germany's and they came wrapped in some plastic sh%^ and the box was totally crushed - lookslike the damn truck ran it over.

Originally Posted by tupac003

One more thing my friend you really need some sleep b/c I said they still have the soldiers! Now in a jesture of goodwill if you do not get them fronndc, pm me I will see if my spot still has the HYPERDUNK, I REPEAT B/C I KNOW YOU HAVE HAD NO SLEEP THE HYPRDUNK your size

Back
Top Bottom