Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I stayed up all nigth and still feel wide awake for some reason
laugh.gif
. Wellanyway ++%$ nike!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

From ISS:
kidlebron wrote: im still trying to find A SUCKER to take my sz 11 or 10.5 Mambas for 350

no SUCKER wants em for that price - i had another SUCKER on NT that would have paid 600 but a few hours after he agreed he saw a bunch go up for 400

i don't know why no SUCKER want these for 350 when they you can get them on Ebay for 300 shipped.
nerd.gif

it started to work then crashed...it was showing with the 20% off too in my cart....go to the non-flash site then go mens then basketball

one tip - make sure the link doesn't re-direct you to the flash site - disable flash in your browser if you are having that problem

the sweet thing was i didnt have to waste my time with the code cuz for some reason it gave me the distcount with free shipping. 240 shipped for both

Originally Posted by vrdvette

I just called and got through ... there is an IT problem ... they were supposed to release middle of the night

Please dont believe this. Nike doesn't even run their own IT department. EDS does. They are waiting for someone to come in and fix the problem. Allthey have there are Customer Service folks and help desk people.

Believe what ya want.Oh say.. around 11 OR unless they call the people from Digital in.. will this be "fixed" or should I say working.. lol

Back
Top Bottom