Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

I got me a size 12 so I am happy. I guarantee ndc had more pairs than eastbay...why wouldn't they?

Too bad I live in Toronto. I guess i have to watch eBay auctions later this week, once those re-sellers get their pairs.

Originally Posted by vrdvette

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Originally Posted by vrdvette

I just called and got through ... there is an IT problem ... they were supposed to release middle of the night

Please dont believe this. Nike doesn't even run their own IT department. EDS does. They are waiting for someone to come in and fix the problem. All they have there are Customer Service folks and help desk people.

Believe what ya want.Oh say.. around 11 OR unless they call the people from Digital in.. will this be "fixed" or should I say working.. lol
Rock - I agree that they hire outside contractors to do the IT ... We have systems that run automatically at night where I work and if they don't run, we don't know till morning and sometimes have to call someone in ... I don't think Nike did this on purpose

I dont think they did it on purpose.. but I know they don't always go about stuff the right way onthese releases...

But only 8 and 8.5 left.. Holy Mackeral..

No luck at any of these. You dudes are fast...

ARRRGH, I struck out again!
mad.gif

Time to patient.....
ohwell.gif

Was anyone able to use that free shipping code that's on the home page of swoosh? The details for that code says good for all regular and sale merch. Thatcode didn't work for me.

After getting burned on Eastbay, I waited with other NTers on the Hyperdunk chat room all night and finally got my order (9.5 and 10.5) through NDC non-flash @6:12am PST. jae oh - I said when you leave, they're gonna pop up on NDC and they did. Hopefully you get your pair at NTSF.

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Was anyone able to use that free shipping code that's on the home page of swoosh? The details for that code says good for all regular and sale merch. That code didn't work for me.

you need to spend 175+ to get free shipping

So is Niketown the last place to get them? My friend couldn't get his size and he's heated. I got 2 in my size. I feel bad for him
ohwell.gif

Yeah I waited in the Hyperdunk room too...and finally was able to cop! I am so happy that I am not sure I can sleep even though I have been up all night long!

i got 3 pair of size 10.....BY ACCIDENT. I got through on the flash site, and after I entered my cc info, it just went to a blank page, so I panicked andordered again. Well I tried to cancel my order and the guy said he put the request in, but its not for sure that it will get canceled. If it does get canceled,look for a size 10 to be up there in probably 2 days. I was only planning on getting one pair, but since I messed up, I ended up getting 2, canceling one.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

So is Niketown the last place to get them? My friend couldn't get his size and he's heated. I got 2 in my size. I feel bad for him
ohwell.gif

Yeah, and Urban Accounts too. He should check out Niketown today.

im glad all yaall were able to get em... did my man TPS get em??
now the wait begins for mamba..size 13-14 guys (hint )

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ARE THE STILL AVAILABLE??????...I CANT GET THROUGH THE LINK

The last sizes that were left were 8 and 8.5, but they probably all gone now.

Back
Top Bottom