Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by spawn2306

im glad all yaall were able to get em... did my man TPS get em??
now the wait begins for mamba..size 13-14 guys (hint )

I hate hints, don't tell me there's going to be another Kobe edition hyperdunk. If so I'll probably end up staying up again
laugh.gif

Big ups to the homie for grabbing my 10.5! I got 2 pair in the cart but when I went to check out, I had like $2G worth of NikeID stuff in there. The time ittook to go back and remove all that stuff was just enough for my 10.5 to sell out. I was bummed but then found out that somebody was able to get an order infor me. After tax, shipping ,and discount for one pair, I think it came out to $137 and some change. Not too bad. I'm glad to see that swoosh has a redoutline! Now, we just wait for arrival.

Originally Posted by kobehead

Where is it on the site? How come I don't see it?

Apparently, they only show up on the non-flash site. If you put "nike non-flash" in google and click the first link, the page it takes you towill have a link to click if you don't have flash, and that takes you to a whole other nike site. Go to basketball and you'll see the UWR right there. Sizes went quick though. Not as quick as eastbay, but pretty damn quick. What a fiasco that was.

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Whats with all the country HD's and these only going up to a size 14?

No 15's
mad.gif
mad.gif

They have the hyperdunk TB's in size 15. Or you're just looking for the countries?

24828011_w.jpg

these are sick
pimp.gif

DAMN!!!!...I JUST MISSED THEM......JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK LIKE 9:25.......CAN SOME1 PLEASE HELP ME OUT DOES ANY1 KNOW ANY STORES IN THE CENTRAL OR NORTH NEWJERSEY AREA THATS GONNA HAVE THESE???....THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

DAMN!!!!...I JUST MISSED THEM......JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK LIKE 9:25.......CAN SOME1 PLEASE HELP ME OUT DOES ANY1 KNOW ANY STORES IN THE CENTRAL OR NORTH NEW JERSEY AREA THATS GONNA HAVE THESE???....THANKS

Hit up your nearest Niketown and Urban account stores.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by NYCBaller34

Whats with all the country HD's and these only going up to a size 14?

No 15's
mad.gif
mad.gif

They have the hyperdunk TB's in size 15. Or you're just looking for the countries?

24828011_w.jpg

these are sick
pimp.gif

Yeah I know they have TB's...those will be copped on sale....

I wanted the PR's and UWR's...oh well...save me some $ I guess
grin.gif

^^^^^ DA CLOSEST NIKETOWN 2ME IS IN NEW YORK AND THERES PROBLEY BEEN A LINE OUT THERE SINCE YESTERDAY...I DOUBT IM HAVE ANY LUCK BY THE TIME I GET OUT THEREAND EVERYTHING ITS NOT GONNA BE WORTH IT...THANKS

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

^^^^^ DA CLOSEST NIKETOWN 2ME IS IN NEW YORK AND THERES PROBLEY BEEN A LINE OUT THERE SINCE YESTERDAY...I DOUBT IM HAVE ANY LUCK BY THE TIME I GET OUT THERE AND EVERYTHING ITS NOT GONNA BE WORTH IT...THANKS

what size are you ? like I said a few pages back, I got 2 Sz 12. I might let go of my extra pairs depending on how I feel about them when I get them.Keeping one for sure though.

I can't believe i fell asleep..i was wide awake and then i went to doze off for a cat nap from bein up all night...and i miss out once again!!..

damn i missed out o wells...spent too much on shoes already. =\

where in NY are they at? Im in mid-town right now for a conference....any locals know of a spot i can pick them up at?

Can someone recommend me some good spots in the city to head out to? im not a local (obviously) visiting from cali.

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I can't believe i fell asleep..i was wide awake and then i went to doze off for a cat nap from bein up all night...and i miss out once again!!..

mad.gif
mad.gif
ME TOO!! I stayed up til 615 in the morning only to fall asleep...I'm so madright now.
mad.gif
mad.gif

ANY NEW JERSEY HEADS HELP ME OUT PLEASE......ANY1 KNOW OF THE STORES THAT GOT THESE???....THANKS

Originally Posted by XIjordan

Originally Posted by dmxgod

mad.gif
mad.gif
ME TOO!! I stayed up til 615 in the morning only to fall asleep...I'm so mad right now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
I was up till 8:45am..and i just was like forget it..i can't do this..oh well i guess more money to spend on somethin else

ANY NEW JERSEY HEADS OUT THERE HELP ME OUT PLEASE......ANY OF YALL KNOW THE URBAN ACCOUNT STORES THAT GOT THESE???....THANKS

i'm disappointed....well, it was fun talking with you guys last night, congrats to those who got their pairs...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm disappointed....well, it was fun talking with you guys last night, congrats to those who got their pairs...
tired.gif

someone should hook this man up for his contributions to this site.

Back
Top Bottom