Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Do you think it would be stupid to have some HDs shipped to me and the store is like 20 mins away? Lol, I can't get a ride there right now...

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Do you think it would be stupid to have some HDs shipped to me and the store is like 20 mins away? Lol, I can't get a ride there right now...
Will they do that? Being that you're so close?
Where you located?

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Will they do that? Being that you're so close?
Where you located?

Lol I'm not sure, I'm in Elk Grove. That's another thing I was wondering...

Im so So so SO SO mad ..... that wait was some BS ... and to come to think I didnt even get my pair ..... damn .
Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm disappointed....well, it was fun talking with you guys last night, congrats to those who got their pairs...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by iMaGe619

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i'm disappointed....well, it was fun talking with you guys last night, congrats to those who got their pairs...
tired.gif

someone should hook this man up for his contributions to this site.

me tooo - dont forget who got you Mr.BBalls for $95

ALRIGHT GUYS

COnfirmed - Eastbay is to get their shipment today....so hopefully they ship ours today.

they recieved 18 pairs in EACH size 8-14 (roughly 200Pairs or so) Which is amazing they sold out in under 1 minute. 1158-1159 was the order time!!
Very excited....why are ppl saying they dont think they can rock their pair? Only for collecting....i think with the blue Olympic shorts they released and atee...your good to go....no?

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by djanonymous30

Was anyone able to use that free shipping code that's on the home page of swoosh? The details for that code says good for all regular and sale merch. That code didn't work for me.

you need to spend 175+ to get free shipping

That's the usual deal without any code (Come on bro... I'm no rookie). Like I said, the Swoosh Homepage has a free shipping code at the bottom. Iwas wondering if anyone got it to work for their order. Here's a pic:

34i4v80.jpg

Originally Posted by 86 NT

ALRIGHT GUYS

COnfirmed - Eastbay is to get their shipment today....so hopefully they ship ours today.

they recieved 18 pairs in EACH size 8-14 (roughly 200Pairs or so) Which is amazing they sold out in under 1 minute. 1158-1159 was the order time!!
Very excited....why are ppl saying they dont think they can rock their pair? Only for collecting....i think with the blue Olympic shorts they released and a tee...your good to go....no?
Not everything has to be with the shorts they put out ....
roll.gif

To all who were in the chat room last night... it was cool e-kickin it. i ended up biting the dust at 4AM PST. I'm glad the people who stayed up actuallywere able to cop some pairs... good sh*t ya'll

anybody got a 9.5? hit me up....
wink.gif

BP if you are a size 11 I can hook you up. I ordered my 14's and a guy on the board said he couldn't get his pair. Said he needed a size 11 and Icopped for him. He ended up getting a pair so I don't want to cancel I would rather make sure the NT fam has the first crack at them. PM me if you want it.

damn missed out on a 10 and 10.5. Been calling around everywhere including eastbay last night at 9:00 and couldn't find the shoes on NDC at 9:00 PST. I hadto get up for work at 6AM so camping wasn't even an option. If anyone has an extra pair they're willing to part with let me know. I'm trying to buyto wear NOT resell. I appreciate any help anybody can shoot my way.
Thanks NT!

Originally Posted by The Kobe Show

called NTLA and they do not ship until the weekend is over =(.

they still taking orders though?...

they take orders for anything other than new launches.. new launch order they say they take after the weekend.

Originally Posted by tupac003

BP if you are a size 11 I can hook you up. I ordered my 14's and a guy on the board said he couldn't get his pair. Said he needed a size 11 and I copped for him. He ended up getting a pair so I don't want to cancel I would rather make sure the NT fam has the first crack at them. PM me if you want it.

I would get that pair off your hands right now. But money is low, after buying other Hyperdunks.
tired.gif

i'm heated that i missed on on these shoes...but that's the game i guess...

btw...is anyone stillhaving problems loading up swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom