Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by XKTKX KiLLA K23

first he said he lost his camera and now tha lens broke??? if ur camera is lost, how do u kno ur lens broke? lol

once again another hater i dropped it and was gonna try to get it fixed but i lost it
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
haters are so sad

man im done with this hahaha u haters are pathetic have fun talking stupid
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
big ups to all my haters!!!!!!!!!!! (check out my pics in the pick up thread not this broke hater tread)
roll.gif

O K ill leave the lil rich boy alone ... PLZ .. im sure most of us on here have are LOOT up ... trust me .. You are not the only one who has money kid ....There is enough money in this world for everyone . Also funny how you are selling for CDP ... your rich , just buy another one .

Welcome to the 410FRESH show Tonights topic:

I'm rich, You Mad?

This and more in the hyperdunk thread.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

O K ill leave the lil rich boy alone ... PLZ .. im sure most of us on here have are LOOT up ... trust me .. You are not the only one who has money kid .... There is enough money in this world for everyone . Also funny how you are selling for CDP ... your rich , just buy another one .

my last post on here, i know other ppl got money and i want to get rid of my sz 11.5 CDP because its too big and i dont want it i cant find it anywhere ina size 10.5

^^^ Im sure there is a size 10.5 out there .... I mean damn with all your loot just offer away .... Im sure they well sell it to you if the money is right .But on another note ... Go ahead kid .... do your thing ..." rich boy "

sorry for turning this into hyperdunk chat 2.0...but i was bored, the general forum was slow, and i was waiting for my girlfriend to get here...plus i wantedto see if i could get him to say "hater" 100 times on page...im done
laugh.gif

Well since were wayyy off subject at the moment...Bernie Mac passed away. R.I.P to one of the greatest to grace the stage. Besides that....I still can'tget why the hype over the UWR? IMO the Mamba's kill them hand's down. So what creates the hype for some of you? The color? The fact that it's anOlympic release? And just add a little venting....what the hell is the deal with Nike and all these hot +$! colorway's as of late that are damn nearimpossible to get? lol, just tryin to bring it back to topic.

Originally Posted by 1lov2thosewitshoes

Well since were wayyy off subject at the moment...Bernie Mac passed away. R.I.P to one of the greatest to grace the stage. Besides that....I still can't get why the hype over the UWR? IMO the Mamba's kill them hand's down. So what creates the hype for some of you? The color? The fact that it's an Olympic release? And just add a little venting....what the hell is the deal with Nike and all these hot +$! colorway's as of late that are damn near impossible to get? lol, just tryin to bring it back to topic.

Not so much HYPED, not a hype beast lol
I agree the MAMBAS>THESE
I want the mambas alot
but for me, the comfort, technology, and the design with all the extras for the UWR are impecable!(sp?)
USA, Kobe, and all the athletes behind this shoe is nice, so It's a number of things.

Jae- lol I think your mission is accomplished, enjoy your girl getting there haha

the gold accents on the laces with golden metal tips

3m all over and im a sucker for 3m

and they have the same laser print on the shoe that they got on the back of team usa jerseys is MONEY

DEF worthy of "hype" around the shoe
i got 2 pairs, i wish they were general release so i can get 1 or 2 more easily

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

i have an i phone which does not take pictures, my camera BROKE i dropped it and the lens broke......... and i can afford one i just have not gotten around to getting a new one so hop off..... i will have my pics on here soon

take a screen shot of your order on the "order history" page on eastbay...

on a side note: still looking for a 9.5...

i agree as well...the mambas do look a lot better than the UWR's to me...
1. I really can't believe the hype the UWR's got on here.. I mean seriously I don't get it at all. The tribal lazer patterns really do it for yall? The laces are so gross to me.
thats what happens when a good looking shoe is made in ridiculously limited quantities....

Just a few points to get back on topic:

1. I really can't believe the hype the UWR's got on here.. I mean seriously I don't get it at all. The tribal lazer patterns really do it for yall?The laces are so gross to me.

2. The more and more I play ball in these the more I'm impressed. I lace these up all the way up and they're really a perfect shoe. Only complaint isthat my toes get a little too scrunched together.. but that's ok.

3. Traction is superb.. I don't know what kinds of courts you guys that are questioning the traction play on.. LOL.

just leave each other alone and continue posting something related to HDs. last few pages have been worthless.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

i have an i phone which does not take pictures, my camera BROKE i dropped it and the lens broke......... and i can afford one i just have not gotten around to getting a new one so hop off..... i will have my pics on here soon

take a screen shot of your order on the "order history" page on eastbay...

on a side note: still looking for a 9.5...

I got your 9.5 Pm me and we'll talk... we were talking about your DMP vi's...

I got a dilemma on Hyperdunks ok...So my thing is should I go with a size 8.5 that fits me perfect but I feel like it makes my feet look so small, or go with a9 that arent perfect fitting with a lil space in the front but other than that fine. I'm 5'10 so I get self concious cuz my feet look small. I know itsdumb but what you guys think?

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

I got a dilemma on Hyperdunks ok...So my thing is should I go with a size 8.5 that fits me perfect but I feel like it makes my feet look so small, or go with a 9 that arent perfect fitting with a lil space in the front but other than that fine. I'm 5'10 so I get self concious cuz my feet look small. I know its dumb but what you guys think?

Will you use them for casual or balling? If it's just casual then go with 9.

Just read through this little squabble here...boy, there are a lot of haters on here.

Sodium Chloride all UP in this thread...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GIveMEshoes

I got a dilemma on Hyperdunks ok...So my thing is should I go with a size 8.5 that fits me perfect but I feel like it makes my feet look so small, or go with a 9 that arent perfect fitting with a lil space in the front but other than that fine. I'm 5'10 so I get self concious cuz my feet look small. I know its dumb but what you guys think?

I'd go with the 9 because I like the extra space, but since you like the perfect fit then go with the 8.5. Besides, unless someone breaks out a ruleror checks the inside tag on the HDs they won't be able to tell if your wearing an 8.5 or 9...

Back
Top Bottom