Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by tmac360

i see nothing wrong with buying the other UWR shoes. if he wants them, then let him be. some people are making a big fuss about what he bought.

thank you! ppl get so mad because THEY dont like the shoes that I like, and call me a hypebeast because of it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shaqrules

don't know if this was said earlier, but does anyone think that or notice the crap print on the uwr hd's may be put down to match the crap on the back of the US bball jersey? it may not be exactly the same, but very similar.

also...looks like the hd's the frobe's wearing has red trim around the navy swoosh...so i guess another pe

It's called the "Tribal Print". Yes, they match in purpose.

don't know if this was said earlier, but does anyone think that or notice the crap print on the uwr hd's may be put down to match the crap on the back of the US bball jersey? it may not be exactly the same, but very similar.

not trying to be smart or funny but i think it's pretty obvious they did that to match the jerseys.
wink.gif

And SHAQRULES the HDs he is wearing have been shown before. They are pretty much the UWRs, but without the blue laces and tribal print. They are not releasedto the public, but pretty much that is what everyone on the team is wearing.

410FRESH wrote:
HA its sounds like your jealous because my fam loves me and ur a broke crack baby, how am i a hypebeast when the wades and olympias arent even hype, i buy what i like not hyped up pairs i dont want thats why i didnt get the air force 25 lows, instead of buying dope grails funny because i assure you i have more grails then you and i dont need anymore i have the space jams, breds, columbias, concords, i got the space jam 45s! i got the cactus and the blue foams i dont need anymore right now im a big usa fan, i dont care if they will be half price i want to be first ones with em on in my hood, so dont try to get at me... instead of mambas for $230 you should have bought a brain because you never saw my collection and my collection will as you say DOO DOO on yours!!!!!!!! and i dont resell... only thing i resold is my CDP 6/17 because i got a 11.5 but i wear a 10.5 you think my new kicks are sh***ty but i dont care because i wanted them and i like them thats all that matters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ur joke

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

this post is fallllinn off!

i would like to see a navy base HD colorway to match the away usa jerseys

that would be sick because all the kicks match the home jersey so i didnt get any of the navy jerseys

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

also...looks like the hd's the frobe's wearing has red trim around the navy swoosh...so i guess another pe

It's called the "Tribal Print". Yes, they match in purpose.
wow...it's really called tribal print?
eek.gif
...still looks likecrap
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

O K ill leave the lil rich boy alone ... PLZ .. im sure most of us on here have are LOOT up ... trust me .. You are not the only one who has money kid .... There is enough money in this world for everyone . Also funny how you are selling for CDP ... your rich , just buy another one .

my last post on here, i know other ppl got money and i want to get rid of my sz 11.5 CDP because its too big and i dont want it i cant find it anywhere in a size 10.5
Keep reading new posts, just post the pictures on the pick up post when you "buy" a camera and lets get this over with.

whats up ya'll...?...i noticed that the hyperdunks kobe wore today are yet another PE that we probably won't see...

I thought maybe the players would start wearing the UWR Hyperdunks (with tribal print), but i don't think any of them wore them...did anyone else noticethis too?

I wanted to buy the UWR HD's because I figured that those would be the ones the USA team wore...this is getting kinda ridiculous...I'm not a hugesneaker collector and I've never gone to a Niketown at 5:00 am to get a pair of shoes or anything, but WHY is Nike being so difficult???

might be off topic, but the Kobe 3's were so poorly managed, with only 3 colors being released, and about 4 others in limited quantities (lower merion,lakers, etc.). I let it go because i've learned that Nike never does a good job with Kobe, but NOW they're doing it again with the Hyperdunks....

First, they release the general colors of white/blue/red. This would be great if it was actually what the players wore. I mean, the shoes are USA colors andeven has "USA" on the inside. BUT, the players don't wear them. THEN, i heard the UWR's would release, but they apparently all sold out inone day and it doesn't seem like they will come back anytime soon. Also, the players aren't even wearing the UWR colorway either...THEN, i hear thatthey have a Kobe PE of the Hyperdunks, BUT it turns out that it will release in Asia...NOT in Los Angeles (which is WHERE kobe plays for the Lakers!!!)...Notto mention all the other Kobe PE's (snakeskin version and original version with number on the side) that will not release in the USA

And to make things worse, footlocker, nike.com, and eastbay all seem to have sold out on Kobe White USA Jerseys so now I won't be able to get thateither...

GOSH. i'm sorry to bother you all, but is ANYONE ELSE AS FRUSTRATED AS ME?????? I get the fact that some sneakers are limited and some are exclusive, butWHY IS IT SO HARD TO RELEASE ONE COLORWAY of the HYPERDUNKS (the same ones the players wear)...AND WHY IS IT SO DIFFICULT TO FIND INFORMATION ABOUT WHICH ONESWILL RELEASE AND WHEN??? I'm hesitant to buy any type of usa sneaker because once i buy it, i might find out that a new kobe pe is coming out....

do you now have to be a die-hard, waiting-in-line-all-night, paying-thousands-of-dollars, type of collector to get a few pairs of shoes????...ridiculous

stop arguing plz~
it is not making any sense~
yall dont wnt this thread got locked right? it is 190 pgs for now~

still looking for the mamba, mamba>UWR for me~
but mamba seems like really high price... not just high price...
let me wait n c if i can get em at some fair price, if not... its ok~

for those wanting to see a navy based USA hyperdunk, here ya go...

OD tribal, American flag, gold flywire, etc...

lets keep this going.

Nike teases including people who give info on those "maybe your gonna get them" leaks, AS for the realness the Mamba aint showing up over here, copwhile you can but dont overpay I was wondering why the werent wearing the UWR but I suspect the Players will be using their shoes in later games. Im hopingKobe and Lebron break out their new sigs as well.

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

And to make things worse, footlocker, nike.com, and eastbay all seem to have sold out on Kobe White USA Jerseys so now I won't be able to get that either...
I'm pissed about this too. I was waiting for them to get them in stock before ordering since they all state the jerseys wouldn't shipuntil mid August. Does NTLA have these in stock or any NT's for that matter?

Just got the germany hyperdunks at niketown in new york city.

Saw the color dunks upstairs on the ID floor and bought some nike khakis and a track jacket as well.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

lets keep this going.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

lets keep this going.

that looks sick bp
love the gold flywire touch...

That is a sick colorway BP!

And for reference we have seen the shoes Kobe and the other players were wearing before. They are basically the UWR, but without the tribal print. I dopersonally like these better, but as we all know most PEs you can't get in the public anyway so just take what they gave us and be happy with it.

I want to know what "hood" fresh410 is from. THE SUBURBS isn't the hood. this is how I know you're from the BURBS

If you lived in the hood and were popping off at the mouth about how tight your shoe game was and how you bought 15 pairs you'd get jacked and you'dget jacked QUICK probably by who you describe as a"crack baby". If you lived in the hood your parents would whoop your fu**in %** for being anarrogant little piece of shi* and talking diarrhea bulls**t. If you were from the "hood" your parents wouldn't buy you $2000.00 worth of nikes inone night; they would whoop the shT out of your sucker as* for wasting the rent money. You're a fake man.

People in the hood work for their kicks even if it means hustlin, they don't rely on parents to buy them their sh*t. If you lived in the hood you'd behustlin to buy J's or nike checks not charging mommy's credit card.

I got a tightttttt shoe game but I dont have to pop off at the mouth...actually what you mentioned wasn't sh*t in comparison besides your FAKE jordan XI45's. I've been working for all my shoes since I was 15 you little Bit**. I've been collecting shoes since you were sucking on mommy's tittiesyou arrogant piece of sh**.

It's over. keep ur trap shut and I'll do the same.

if anyone got a good laugh out of this; i'm glad. if I offended anyone; my bad but tough shi*

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I want to know what "hood" fresh410 is from. THE SUBURBS isn't the hood. this is how I know you're from the BURBS

If you lived in the hood and were popping off at the mouth about how tight your shoe game was and how you bought 15 pairs you'd get jacked and you'd get jacked QUICK probably by who you describe as a"crack baby". If you lived in the hood your parents would whoop your fu**in %** for being an arrogant little piece of shi* and talking diarrhea bulls**t. If you were from the "hood" your parents wouldn't buy you $2000.00 worth of nikes in one night; they would whoop the shT out of your sucker as* for wasting the rent money. You're a fake man.

People in the hood work for their kicks even if it means hustlin, they don't rely on parents to buy them their sh*t. If you lived in the hood you'd be hustlin to buy J's or nike checks not charging mommy's credit card.

I got a tightttttt shoe game but I dont have to pop off at the mouth...actually what you mentioned wasn't sh*t in comparison besides your FAKE jordan XI 45's. I've been working for all my shoes since I was 15 you little Bit**. I've been collecting shoes since you were sucking on mommy's ******* you arrogant piece of sh**.

It's over. keep ur trap shut and I'll do the same.

if anyone got a good laugh out of this; i'm glad. if I offended anyone; my bad but tough shi*

I concur....but back to the shoes E-Thugs...only give out E-hugs when they meet up.

lets keep this going.

i dont know im not sure but i feel like something is missing

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

lets keep this going.

i dont know im not sure but i feel like something is missing

those are nice
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom