Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

NO WAY

EASTBAY told me they did not get them in untill today....
so they would be shipping out to everyone on monday.....

laugh.gif
...I already see where this thread is going

my order was actually $1999.24, i am in a pretty rich family, i will try to get pics on here soon because my camera is lost so ill have to use my friendscamera, ill try to hit him up tomorrow to get some pics on here..... o yea they started shipping SOME of them hours after the release.... you dont gotta beliveif you dont want worry about yourself anyway cause i got them and eastbay always gets stuff to me fast.

Got these this morning
smile.gif
They are so freaking light that they almost feel fake. The traction is great andthey are low to the ground so it helps me when I cut to the basket. I think I like the feel of the Kobe 3's better but the Jury is still out.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

yup... like what lebron sed... "dudes faken it"

dude you cant spell i mean come on George Bush knows how to spell faking and said
roll.gif

roll.gif
wow you guys just hop on me
roll.gif
thats sad but i had discounted giftcards and my order came to $1999.24 haha goodtry..... once again u haters dont gotta believe me but YOU are gonna look stupid when i post my pics on here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey, ive been reading through these posts...

does this mean that the UWR hyperdunks that went on sale yesterday (8/8/08) are all sold out???

i didn't think i'd have to worry...i thought the UWR's would be a general release...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NIKE WILL RELEASE THE UWR AGAIN??

OR MAYBE RELEASE THE KOBE HD IN LARGER QUANTITIES??

i guess ill have to get the GR white/navy USA release...DARN, i really wanted that Kobe suede bag...haha

I think this is it for the USA's, maybe another one if we win gold?

Don't be too angry, Hyperdunks is part of Kobe's line considered as Zoom Kobe IV hi/Mid. There are more kobe Pe's to come trust me.

Where are people getting this from? The Hyperdunk is not part of Kobe's signature line.

Why do you think the UWR Hyperdunk comes with shozoko logo? Why do you think Kobe sponsored the Hyperdunk? Why do you think there's a lot of Kobe PE's Hyperdunks. Why do you think ZKIV low looks like low version of Hyperdunk?

Check out this video :

This was already addressed, but, did you see Kobe's name on the box of any of the 15-20 colors that dropped aside from his PEs? I'm not denyingthat he has a lot to do with the shoe, but it is not part of his signature line. He is Nike's top basketball player right now (and heavily regarded as thetop basketball player in the world), so clearly he's the one who they'll use to promote what they believe is the cutting edge of basketball sneakertechnology. Still, the Hyperdunk is not part of Kobe's signature line.

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

hey, ive been reading through these posts...

does this mean that the UWR hyperdunks that went on sale yesterday (8/8/08) are all sold out???

i didn't think i'd have to worry...i thought the UWR's would be a general release...

DOES ANYONE KNOW IF NIKE WILL RELEASE THE UWR AGAIN??

OR MAYBE RELEASE THE KOBE HD IN LARGER QUANTITIES??

i guess ill have to get the GR white/navy USA release...DARN, i really wanted that Kobe suede bag...haha

I think this is it for the USA's, maybe another one if we win gold?

Don't be too angry, Hyperdunks is part of Kobe's line considered as Zoom Kobe IV hi/Mid. There are more kobe Pe's to come trust me.

Where are people getting this from? The Hyperdunk is not part of Kobe's signature line.

Why do you think the UWR Hyperdunk comes with shozoko logo? Why do you think Kobe sponsored the Hyperdunk? Why do you think there's a lot of Kobe PE's Hyperdunks. Why do you think ZKIV low looks like low version of Hyperdunk?

Check out this video :

This was already addressed, but, did you see Kobe's name on the box of any of the 15-20 colors that dropped aside from his PEs? I'm not denying that he has a lot to do with the shoe, but it is not part of his signature line. He is Nike's top basketball player right now (and heavily regarded as the top basketball player in the world), so clearly he's the one who they'll use to promote what they believe is the cutting edge of basketball sneaker technology. Still, the Hyperdunk is not part of Kobe's signature line.

Its sort of like what happened in the 96 olympics. Penny wore the Flight 96s and helped make them popular. But he still had his own Signature Shoes.

2K on kicks

rich family with no camera?

Cant wait to see these pics guys.

Gearge Bush cant wait either

Originally Posted by 410FREok

my order was actually $1999.24, i am in a pretty rich family, i will try to get pics on here soon because my camera is lost so ill have to use my friends camera, ill try to hit him up tomorrow to get some pics on here..... o yea they started shipping SOME of them hours after the release.... you dont gotta belive if you dont want worry about yourself anyway cause i got them and eastbay always gets stuff to me fast.

You come from a rich family & can afford over $2K for kicks, but you can't spring for another camera??? Heck even the most common cell phones have cameras these days. Here's a tip, send back one of your so called 16 pair & buy yourself a camera!!!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Heck even the most common cell phones have cameras these days. Here's a tip, send back one of your so called 16 pair & buy yourself a camera!!!!
roll.gif

his dog ate his phone.

i have an i phone which does not take pictures, my camera BROKE i dropped it and the lens broke......... and i can afford one i just have not gotten around togetting a new one so hop off..... i will have my pics on here soon

O K
Originally Posted by 410FRESH

my order was actually $1999.24, i am in a pretty rich family, i will try to get pics on here soon because my camera is lost so ill have to use my friends camera, ill try to hit him up tomorrow to get some pics on here..... o yea they started shipping SOME of them hours after the release.... you dont gotta belive if you dont want worry about yourself anyway cause i got them and eastbay always gets stuff to me fast.
Why do you have to state your family is rich ... who asked that .. and sucks you cant afford things for yourself , you have to depend on the familiesmoney . i dislike people that are like that in life .

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats sad but i had discounted giftcards and my order came to $1999.24 haha good try..... once again u haters dont gotta believe me but YOU are gonna look stupid when i post my pics on here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Originally Posted by 86 NT

2K on kicks

rich family with no camera? r
..... rich , with NO camera ... instead of buying all them pairs you should of just copped fewer and picked up a nice camera ... just my thoughts......

roll.gif
roll.gif
thats sad but i had discounted giftcards and my order came to $1999.24 haha good try..... once again u haters dont gotta believe me but YOU are gonna look stupid when i post my pics on here
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude, you were already posting you got all the UWRs in X amount of pairs. WE ALL KNOW BY NOW. What else do you need? E-props? A pat on the back? A cookie?A bunch of Cookies? Here you go!

3d915cef4cab4b5833b0c1ae4a2340810669bba.jpg

I won't be posting after this, so you can continue posting your group photos, etc. Rich kid without a camera in his phone?
roll.gif

Good Day!

LOL at what the topic's turned in to.. to the guy who bought all those shoes.. can't you just screen capture the email receipt or something?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Buying 16 pairs is stupid.

Plain and simple. Every single shoe you ordered is worthless....except the HD.

everybody hop off i thiks it fun how many hater are on here, i stated my fam is rich becuase they said how can a high school kid afford all those kicks so hopof u broke hater, u think the shoes i got were worthless to YOU i dont care what you think because you are a nobody that cant even afford those"worthless" kicks, and without a camera on my phone my phone is worth as much as ur life..........
roll.gif
roll.gif
keep hatin on me i love it its so funny how pathetic you ppl are
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif