Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

1fbac2a68b088a6dce596a6a3be6a4e2-getty-81972074mw042_olympics_day_.jpg

getty

BEIJING - AUGUST 10: Pau Gasol #5 of Spain posts up Sofoklis Schortsanitis #14 of Greece during the day 2 preliminary gameat the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games in the Beijing Olympic Basketball Gymnasium on August 10, 2008 in Beijing, China. (Photo by Phil Walter/Getty Images)

smh.gif
sick.gif
@ dudesrocking Hyperdunks casual... especially with jeans...

These are very comfortable on the court tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by r0biiin

smh.gif
sick.gif
@ dudes rocking Hyperdunks casual... especially with jeans...

These are very comfortable on the court tho.
pimp.gif
haha I agree with you in a sense. But just in case youre aiming that at me...haha, I never wear my new skool bbal shoes like HD with jeans, well mostof the time ne ways.

I dont ball in em either, i just like wearing em with sweatpants, bball shorts and other athletic apparel. Something nice and comfotable and cool for me towear to class or where ever.

Speaking of balling, I dunno i can never find myself wanting to ball in shoes I pay a 100+ for...just seems wrong to me, maybe its cuz im broke!
tongue.gif

If you will choose to buy..... THE HD MAMBA'S OR THE HD UWR'S?? I'm choosing.......both are nice but I can't have both

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

If you will choose to buy..... THE HD MAMBA'S OR THE HD UWR'S?? I'm choosing.......both are nice but I can't have both

It's up to you. I like both equally, but I'd cringe at the thought of someone wearing the mambas. But I like the GR USAs the most, nice and simple.

Unless anyone can help me out with a size 10 UWR, looks like I officially missed out.

I would really like to find out some more info on the McDonalds PEs posted earlier. I tried doing some research yesterday but found nothing. I guess I shouldjust be patient.

It is weird to me the China's are gold, but the ones the Chinese team is wearing are the yellow ones...

^ No county hyperdunks on NDC, not yet at least.

END OF SUBJECT

NEXT

edit:
ucjb2, my bad dude. I didn't know u were that sensitive.

anyway ur question was answered. smile a lil more k?

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Heard only ONE spot in texas got the UWR
sick.gif
{
Im confused...banned user? What did method man edit? Please explain
And why is he cussing everyone out in his profile

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Originally Posted by the hater boxden

Heard only ONE spot in texas got the UWR
sick.gif
{
Im confused...banned user? What did method man edit? Please explain
And why is he cussing everyone out in his profile

It's his sig.
Can't you see the line that seperates it?

Did anyone notice Wang Zhi Zhi wearing the AJ21 in the USA vs China game this morning? Why no hyperdunks?

Originally Posted by dyyhard

1fbac2a68b088a6dce596a6a3be6a4e2-getty-81972074mw042_olympics_day_.jpg

getty

BEIJING - AUGUST 10: Pau Gasol #5 of Spain posts up Sofoklis Schortsanitis #14 of Greece during the day 2 preliminary game at the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games in the Beijing Olympic Basketball Gymnasium on August 10, 2008 in Beijing, China. (Photo by Phil Walter/Getty Images)

LOL at Kobe in the back ground

damn, this post has just turned into pure comedy. on a somewhat HD related note, the mambas are starting to grow on me big time. prices drop on them yet?

blah!

Originally Posted by jjfreak5

It is weird to me the China's are gold, but the ones the Chinese team is wearing are the yellow ones...
yeah, but I prefer the red/yellow team C/W... ironically, Yi's PE is different from the one we can get in the stores...

I gotta give my shout outs to those who pmed me about UWR's and helped me try to get my pair...bmoore34 especially thanks for the heads up bro. Shoe headshelping out other shoe heads is what it's all about and I appreciate your efforts.

I ended up getting mambas for $230 rather than spend $200 on the UWR's because I have a feeling that the mambas might not be releasing in the US(or in verylimited quantities) and in the future I'd have to pay much more than $230 for mamba's. I was reading on an earlier post that someone contacted a nikerep and the nike rep said that the mambas were a limited international release...I dont know if that's true though because another guy's post saidthey'd release in limited numbers at HOH...Who knows:NT is full of duck tales and it's hard to figure out what's true or false. It's koolthough I'm liking the details on the mamba's and hopefully I can get em signed by #24 in the future.

ANYBODY HATING ON Fresh410 should read this:
410Fresh-I'm not mad that you're a rich little high school hypebeastin bastard flaunting how many shoes you got.
I have to hate on the number of Shi**y shoes you bought. Yea yea it's all about how YOU feel about the shoes right??? YOU'RE A HYPEBEAST KID who useshis mommy's Credit card to purchase his kicks, and because you're not spending any of your hard earned cash you spend your mom's hard earned moneyon *%%%*y shoes. Instead of buying dope grails, you're buying GARBAGE; shame on you. I dont care what any of you have to say about wade converse UWR orlebron UWR; they're hitting nike clearance outlets everywhere SOON, so 410fresh you think you got a sweet deal when more than half the shoes your mommybought you are going to be going for half price in the near future. I'm mad cause for the same price as 3 converse Wade UWR, you could have found a pair ofretro XI's for the same price, or a pair of foamposite 1's. Honestly Fresh410 You are the true definition of a hypebeast who will buy into anythingnike drops...have you heard of the nike Doo Doo hyperdunks? People are going crazy for them...they're limited, they're brown, and they smell like sh*t.UPDATE:Fresh410 bought all the Doo DOO pairs off NDC though and he's probably going to try to resell. Get the fu*k outta here fresh.

Question: are those kobe hyperdunks with the mambas an asian exclusive? i wanna cop but i want to get the best price for them.

Originally Posted by Iamdavidcha

I gotta give my shout outs to those who pmed me about UWR's and helped me try to get my pair...bmoore34 especially thanks for the heads up bro. Shoe heads helping out other shoe heads is what it's all about and I appreciate your efforts.

I ended up getting mambas for $230 rather than spend $200 on the UWR's because I have a feeling that the mambas might not be releasing in the US(or in very limited quantities) and in the future I'd have to pay much more than $230 for mamba's. I was reading on an earlier post that someone contacted a nike rep and the nike rep said that the mambas were a limited international release...I dont know if that's true though because another guy's post said they'd release in limited numbers at HOH...Who knows:NT is full of duck tales and it's hard to figure out what's true or false. It's kool though I'm liking the details on the mamba's and hopefully I can get em signed by #24 in the future.

ANYBODY HATING ON Fresh410 should read this:
410Fresh-I'm not mad that you're a rich little high school hypebeastin bastard flaunting how many shoes you got.
I have to hate on the number of Shi**y shoes you bought. Yea yea it's all about how YOU feel about the shoes right??? YOU'RE A HYPEBEAST KID who uses his mommy's Credit card to purchase his kicks, and because you're not spending any of your hard earned cash you spend your mom's hard earned money on *%%%*y shoes. Instead of buying dope grails, you're buying GARBAGE; shame on you. I dont care what any of you have to say about wade converse UWR or lebron UWR; they're hitting nike clearance outlets everywhere SOON, so 410fresh you think you got a sweet deal when more than half the shoes your mommy bought you are going to be going for half price in the near future. I'm mad cause for the same price as 3 converse Wade UWR, you could have found a pair of retro XI's for the same price, or a pair of foamposite 1's. Honestly Fresh410 You are the true definition of a hypebeast who will buy into anything nike drops...have you heard of the nike Doo Doo hyperdunks? People are going crazy for them...they're limited, they're brown, and they smell like sh*t. UPDATE:Fresh410 bought all the Doo DOO pairs off NDC though and he's probably going to try to resell. Get the fu*k outta here fresh.

HA its sounds like your jealous because my fam loves me and ur a broke crack baby, how am i a hypebeast when the wades and olympias arent even hype, i buywhat i like not hyped up pairs i dont want thats why i didnt get the air force 25 lows, instead of buying dope grails funny because i assure you i have moregrails then you and i dont need anymore i have the space jams, breds, columbias, concords, i got the space jam 45s! i got the cactus and the blue foams i dontneed anymore right now im a big usa fan, i dont care if they will be half price i want to be first ones with em on in my hood, so dont try to get at me...instead of mambas for $230 you should have bought a brain because you never saw my collection and my collection will as you say DOO DOO on yours!!!!!!!! and idont resell... only thing i resold is my CDP 6/17 because i got a 11.5 but i wear a 10.5 you think my new kicks are sh***ty but i dont care because i wantedthem and i like them thats all that matters
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
ur joke

don't know if this was said earlier, but does anyone think that or notice the crap print on the uwr hd's may be put down to match the crap on the backof the US bball jersey? it may not be exactly the same, but very similar.

also...looks like the hd's the frobe's wearing has red trim around the navy swoosh...so i guess another pe

i see nothing wrong with buying the other UWR shoes. if he wants them, then let him be. some people are making a big fuss about what he bought.

Back
Top Bottom