Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

If anyone needs a Mamba size 10.5, I asked 2 sellers on ebay to lower their price and they're willing to sell for $230 shipped via private auction. I'mtaking one of the pairs from one seller; PM me and I'll give you the name of the other dude and I'll message him with your ebay name so you 2 can setup a private auction. I'm not making ANYTHING off this deal...just lookin out for fellow NT shoe heads.

Originally Posted by al3x89

I got mambas in sz 11 at Finishline in Buffalo when I went down on the weekend! (I'm from Canada).

$109 there instead of paying $150 here lol. Anyways, they're sick, so comfy. I wanna put white laces on them, but I want to find proper white laces.
$109 for Mambas?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Also.. BP.. is it hard to make the Midsole area on any HDs different colors to add to the Trim? Below the 8 dots..
??? Rock, please rephrase your question.

lolololol

My Bad BP... Check out the Midsole. See how its actually in two pieces.. some HDs can actually have a two color Midsole.. I didn't notice you did that onany of your PS'es...

here are the different ways ive done midsoles:

1. different color front and back midsole, wedge a solid color

2.one color midsole, one color wedge

3.wedge and sole piece different colors

4.midsole color split horizontally

i guess you would be talking about #3 where the midsole wedge has a different color then the sole piece? i rarelly do that blocking because i think it lookscleaner when it is a solid color...

i knew it, I #$%##!# knew it!!!

yea, just look at the McFlys, the glow in the dark peice of the sole, vs the midsole arch, they are 2 different pieces, i didnt want to speak for rock butthats what he was trying to convey!

moss.

BP.. you are correct.. the Wedge Piece which like this one where you can make it two colors is what I was speaking of

White then Black

You should do more color mixes on this part for some of your HDs...

BP.. you are correct.. the Wedge Piece which like this one where you can make it two colors is what I was speaking of

White then Black

You should do more color mixes on this part for some of your HDs...

BP - man, that colorway above is so awesome!!
reminds me of the air tech challenge...sorta

speaking of which, BP - if you have time, i'd love to see a HD version of the Air Tech Challenge 2 (Hot Lava) (White/Black/Pink)...

it'd be similar to the above one, jus a little change here and there...if you're busy, don't stress.

someone at Nike...please hire/contact BP. He's the man

Originally Posted by bubu416

Originally Posted by Lazy B

My friend is going to HK this semester to study abroad. I'll see if I can get the Mambas through him.

Hate to be a spoiler, but HD Mambas are loooong gone in HK...according to hk-kicks.com
The UWR packs were a VERY limited release in HK, Nike had to sell them in a lucky draw fashion...

heard Beijing have all the UWR & Animal tho...
happy.gif
oh well

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by al3x89

I got mambas in sz 11 at Finishline in Buffalo when I went down on the weekend! (I'm from Canada).

$109 there instead of paying $150 here lol. Anyways, they're sick, so comfy. I wanna put white laces on them, but I want to find proper white laces.
$109 for Mambas?

Mamba's... I doubt it...

^^^^wow...speechless BP

thanks for makin these...

I actually love all three...but for some reason the second one pops out, you know??

i wish the olympic uniforms and HD's were more graffiti inspired, instead of "tribal print"....

BP FOR PRESIDENT

^^^ scratch that, the third one is awesome too...

man, these hyperdunks are so versatile...you could do practically anything with them and they'd be sick

i hope nike releases new colorways and sticks with these a little longer...

thanks, i actually like the second one the best...its the first one i did and i think it if you look at an ATC you'll see it matches the best...

I liked that second hot lava one best, just the right amount of splash/splatter pattern. How about a tart/clay version? Good work, as always.

^^^BP- you're right. i have a pair of those ATC's, and the second one does match the best...

anyways...only a few days until the GOLD MEDAL GAME

i haven't heard anything about the US team wearing Gold HD's on Sunday...anyone think that'll happen???

I'd be surprised if they did...they'll probably jus wear what they've been wearing...

Back
Top Bottom