Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

I saw these on NDC. Anyone know what's the deal with these Kobe's?

hyperdunk_kobe_02.jpg
hyperdunk_kobe_01.jpg
eek.gif
Even though I'm not sure I'd actually wear those,the gold/purple is OFFICIAL CRACK-ROCK

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Under armour? Why did maryland bball go this route?

al3

Which finishline in Buffalo did you get them from?
The owner and founder of Under Armour - Kevin Plank - is a Maryland grad and ex football player for the Terps. The company is based in Baltimore. That's why.

Originally Posted by HMack007

Rock

Hate to tell you but Maryland scrapped the black jerseys for that god awful yellow jersey.

But then again, Under Armour is going to be making the jerseys next year right? Have you heard anything about them??

Yeah.. I just asked about that, cause I saw the samples for the Yellow Jerz...a while ago, but didn't know it was going to be replacing the Black.. justused as an Alternate...My Terps are killin me... but hey... Id rather watch my Terps wear Yellow than my Aggies wear the Stripes...

Im actually glad you don't work for nike (yet), cause if you did, I'd be broke and in heavy debt to society.

NOW THATS some funny %%%% for real!!
roll.gif
BP could have hisown HoH doubling what the Current one is making now.

Those two Kobes above were on nikebasketball.com under kicks>hyperdunk>Kobe Bryant. Not on Nikestore.com. If you have the Olympic issue of SLAM you willsee the Orange/purple looking joints on an advertisment on the inside cover.

Those two pics do not do those shoes justice. As for now nothing has been said about a release on either pair. The white/purple showed up in a run of 24 pairsat the end of May for those that have not been around and they sold for 4 figure prices.

There are two Kobe releases coming up in October, lots of pics in this thread. Not these two unfortunatly. If they are droppign you will hear about it. I willkeep from mentioning that dreaded 3 letter acronym because I don't want to jinx what would happen should the orange/purple (I know some will call ityellow) release. But if they were to release It would be limited.

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of the Dirk Nowitzki Hyperdunks...the ones with the 14 on the toebox...in the U.S.???

Originally Posted by mjpit23

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Under armour? Why did maryland bball go this route?

al3

Which finishline in Buffalo did you get them from?
The owner and founder of Under Armour - Kevin Plank - is a Maryland grad and ex football player for the Terps. The company is based in Baltimore. That's why.
yea the Under Armor factory is by the US Coast Guard in Baltimore, my sister works at the UA plant.... that place is huge and looks soooo cool onthe inside!

Originally Posted by vegetaray123

Does anybody know where I can get a pair of the Dirk Nowitzki Hyperdunks...the ones with the 14 on the toebox...in the U.S.???

you mean these? they were sold out of NTNY the first day, i was lucky enough to have a friend run in and cop them for me...

without a doubt, Command Force HD PS's are my fav... and if you guys haven't, you all need to check out BP's Showcase... IMO, it puts a lot of thecurrent HD's to shame...

Thanks to the F&F I might stop by my mall today and pick up a pair of the black on black's...Then I should be good until the Kobe PE's drop inOctober...

Who am I kidding I'll end up getting the UWR's and Kobe Olympic PE's too...Great shoe all the way around...

i know this question probably was asked several times, but how's the sizing of the shoes? my friend wore 10 for ZKII strength, and he's thinking ofbuying hyperdunk. Originally he wore 10.5 for his shoes but ZKII was an exception. his feet is kinda wide, and hyperdunk seems narrow, so that worries him too.So, which size should he go for? thank u for help in advance.

How wide is wide? My feet are like usually size E or D, so I can never wear reeboks. I am usually size 9.5 and was surprised I could get into the ZKIII in thatsize, but when it came to the hyperdunks I just could not get into the 9.5. Seriously there are so many hyperdunks around that it is probably better to trybefore u buy, though.

Back
Top Bottom