Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

woot... mail just came, as well as my mamba's!!
happy.gif
everyone already knows what they look like so no sense in floodin' this thread with pics... they really are sexy as hell in person... god bless this thread and everyone who contributes positive comments to help fellow nt'ers such as myself find shoes such as these... really really appreciate all the help

Glad to hear you were able to cop your pair!
pimp.gif

It's really hard to come by a size 11 UWR Hyperdunk nowadays.....good thing our fellow NTer offered me a pair for 230 shipped! THANKS BMOORE!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by ricecooker1280

woot... mail just came, as well as my mamba's!!
happy.gif
everyone already knows what they look like so no sense in floodin' this thread with pics... they really are sexy as hell in person... god bless this thread and everyone who contributes positive comments to help fellow nt'ers such as myself find shoes such as these... really really appreciate all the help

Glad to hear you were able to cop your pair!
pimp.gif

very big 'thanks' to you sir... (throws on jersey and kicks while waiting for peeps to roll out)
happy.gif

out of boredom i went back and read through the posts from the 8-8-8 release, good times haha...shouts to all the guys that stayed up and got their pairs, ihad a fun time.

i'm surprised so many people like the command force CW, i wasnt feeling it and wasnt even going to post it, glad i did.

p.s. those kobe lasers are trash

wondering whts up w/ the kobe lakers laser edition...
i felt they r coming out too many CWs...
well...
still looking for a pair of mamaba~ 230 sounds a not bad price

Why are idiots on eBay trying to pass off the Yi hyperdunks as rare gems? Talking about only 24 and 72 pairs made. Someone is even trying to pass off GR Chinasas exclusives. Some of them are on NT.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Why are idiots on eBay trying to pass off the Yi hyperdunks as rare gems? Talking about only 24 and 72 pairs made. Someone is even trying to pass off GR Chinas as exclusives. Some of them are on NT.
Because they are resellers that love the word limited or exclusive.
laugh.gif

hmm those kobe lasers are interesting, i bet they are bonkers in person

still debating a pair of mambas or to just wait for the laker colorways

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

Crap where are you guys getting the Aussies?

I still haven't been able to find a pair.
Sorry but you are too late bro, your best chance is ebay.

do the "blackout" hyperdunks and the GR Olympics sell out in stores because im really interested in getting a pair

Back
Top Bottom