Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

do the "blackout" hyperdunks and the GR Olympics sell out in stores because im really interested in getting a pair
Those were massed produced so there are plenty out there. You can always stock locate if your FL doesn't have your size.

does anyone know if eastbay will ever get a restock on the hyperdunks (mainly the gr-olympics and the dark obsidians)

Does anyone know if a hyperdunk with some green will be dropping. A simpler model then the one out now.

Maybe a white base? Any help?

dts939 Nikestore.com has gr-olympics in most sizes and you can cop with 20% off no need to wait on eastbay. And nike ships in real boxes.

at second glance, the kobe lasers are cracktacular.....the detail is nuts, could use some more yellow though

BACKTOSPORT all in caps. When you get to the screen with billing info you can click on the link near the bottom of the feature screan to enter in promotionalcodes ect.

aight i order 2 pairs of hyperdunks the gr white and the tb green ones off ndc its my first time ordering shoes online and wel i ordered it on the 21 and sincethen my status has been in progress should i be worried ? thanks in advance

na, you shouldn't be worried...

ive ordered shoes from nike.com and it's always been legit

worst case, just call...but you'll get them soon

so, just curious....did any of you NT'ers miss out on this summer's HD wave????? wasn't able to get the Kobe's or UWR's, so decided to waitfor this fall...

i'm hoping the Laker colorways release or some other unique color comes out....

aight i order 2 pairs of hyperdunks the gr white and the tb green ones off ndc its my first time ordering shoes online and wel i ordered it on the 21 and since then my status has been in progress should i be worried ? thanks in advance
What are you 12?
roll.gif
Half way kidding but naw youshouldn't be worried especially ordering from a place like Nike.

lol i went in after an hour of the stores opening and i got my pair
btw im selling it for 200 sz 10.5 PM me if u want it

Originally Posted by GSL10019

lol i went in after an hour of the stores opening and i got my pair
btw im selling it for 200 sz 10.5 PM me if u want it
Do they still have any left?

yea after the whole line in front of the store
so about an hour later only 8 pairs left and they were gone when i purchased them lol cuz right than 5 other ppl got theres and 2 got assed out cuz everyonewas lookin around

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

so, just curious....did any of you NT'ers miss out on this summer's HD wave????? wasn't able to get the Kobe's or UWR's, so decided to wait for this fall...

Yeah man I want the Oly Kobe PE but I can't find 'em. There's a lot on Ebay, but none in a size 14
tired.gif
, I've been checking every day but no luck. Fam I get mad everytime I hearthe word "Canada"
laugh.gif
, j/k.

I'm definitely getting the Lakers colorways though.

Originally Posted by GSL10019

yea after the whole line in front of the store
so about an hour later only 8 pairs left and they were gone when i purchased them lol cuz right than 5 other ppl got theres and 2 got assed out cuz everyone was lookin around

Were you lining up for the HD Mamba's???

Originally Posted by el producto79

Originally Posted by mjaLAKERS

so, just curious....did any of you NT'ers miss out on this summer's HD wave????? wasn't able to get the Kobe's or UWR's, so decided to wait for this fall...

Yeah man I want the Oly Kobe PE but I can't find 'em. There's a lot on Ebay, but none in a size 14
tired.gif
, I've been checking every day but no luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
im in the same boat as you. it sucks having big feet sometimes. i think kobe is the only one who has these in a sz 14. can anyone who went to hoh, verify if they had any sz 14s

Originally Posted by Cool BLew

Originally Posted by MenofOregon

Enjoy these Hyperdunks now. The "next" ones are uh, let's say "different" ? Not as sleek.
Any chance these are the hyperdunk 2's? I remember doing this thing on nike legacy and so far almost every sketch of a shoe from that activity has been planned for release except for a few so far and this looks like flywire. A possible hyperdunk 2 and if i recall MenofOregon talking about dwight howard and wanting him to wear the hyperdunk 2 which is planned to be big man shoe. correct me if i'm wrong.

9c235756e52230b193808107403deafb0536652.pjpg

I hate to quote myself but i just want an answer and don't want the post to get lost in the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom