Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Originally Posted by HMack007

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Just a "heads-up" guys, the Laker HOME and AWAY will start to pop-up in Asia anytime soon
pimp.gif

Don't get your hopes up. You know Nike is gonna scrap the general release and these are only going to be available in 24 pairs in LA with a glass box, a towel, a bag, a poster, a Kobe meet and greet and some other BS
wrongggg. I saw them up on a website actually and it says "coming soon", many blogs stated that they are GR but I have to see it to believe it.
*PLEASE don't PM me asking for the website* I'll post when they're up.

i know what site your talking about. that's the same site that screwed everybody's order with the mambas. that site is garbage. i'll leave it atthat.

edit: no need to hide any info from niketalk.

www.shoe-planet.com

^lol, I was gonna wait until they're up. But anyways, hopefully they have as much as the Canada Exclusive Kobe PE.

FYI guys, the majority of sizes are available in the TB colorways on NDC. Ordered my orange pair this morning.
pimp.gif

I'm gonna be picking a pr. of Hyperdunks up. These things have really grown on me. I'm gonna hold out for an LA colorway. I'm feeling those Acesmyself though.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.

i've gotten a couple PM's about how the paint on my US GR's has held up so i'd figure i'd just post here. after wearing them almost everyday throughout the olympics and after 6 or 7 sessions of outdoor balling...the paint still looks as good as it did the night i painted them...no cracking,fading or chipping at all...at this point i'd say that sharpie paint pens are the best products ever made. ever.

I hope its true that the Lakers Home and Away are a GR. I have a better chance of not paying rape prices for them.

Don't worry guys you will have a better chance than you think at the home and away laker colorways. Just keep on eye out at mall based stores innovember...

^ Thats not Purple. Its Midnight navy/white/metallic silver. Its tagged letter G, and thats the color with G
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PrimeSole

^ Thats not Purple. Its Midnight navy/white/metallic silver. Its tagged letter G, and thats the color with G
laugh.gif
Yea I saw the colorway on letter G. but I didn't bother cuz they look purple. Anyways it's a sample picture.
Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Since we got the Lakers Home and Away covered. Any new info about the All-Americans ?
Quickstrike release
pimp.gif

-In a couple of months that is, I'll keep y'all posted.

Originally Posted by 4fitness

I'm gonna be picking a pr. of Hyperdunks up. These things have really grown on me. I'm gonna hold out for an LA colorway. I'm feeling those Aces myself though.

COOK # 45
Esse quam videri.
get fit.
Haven't heard from you in a while. How's the knee

anyone know where to get the china's still in la? i tried niketown, and the footlockers in the beverly center, fox hills, and glendale. None have a sz 10.Any help would be greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

anyone know where to get the china's still in la? i tried niketown, and the footlockers in the beverly center, fox hills, and glendale. None have a sz 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated
last week, glendale galleria had size 10.5 and up.

Originally Posted by DUNKfever4

anyone know where to get the china's still in la? i tried niketown, and the footlockers in the beverly center, fox hills, and glendale. None have a sz 10. Any help would be greatly appreciated
There is still size 10 on Nike.com

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Looks like the Lakers home & away CW's are shipping from marqueesole already. $299.99

AWAY - Size 8.5 and 10 only
http://www.marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=135http://www.marqueesole.co...client/product.php?id=135

Home - Size 10 only
http://www.marqueesole.com/php/client/product.php?id=138http://www.marqueesole.co...client/product.php?id=138
that's way too much imo...should be able to get three pairs for that much coin.

to the one looking for the china's in a 10.0, just go to any footlocker and have them do a stock check and have them sent out or you can always go on ndc.

Originally Posted by peks03

that's way too much imo...should be able to get three pairs for that much coin.

I completely agree. This is just for those who can't wait for these.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom