Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

here is my hyperdunk collection, my friend marisa is modeling her favorite pairs
smile.gif

boke out UWR today for a league game...had 9 3's...could it be the shoes haha???...mambas here i come...hopefully they will be here by the end of theweek!!!

Originally Posted by wclaker83

here is my hyperdunk collection, my friend marisa is modeling her favorite pairs
smile.gif

I dont care if you got them off the back of the truck, paid 2x as much as you were supposed to or just paid retail... IM HATING HARD lol
roll.gif

wait, isn't that only for employees only? what about those who are not employees, is there anyway for them to get em from swoosh?

Originally Posted by mamba2526

wait, isn't that only for employees only? what about those who are not employees, is there anyway for them to get em from swoosh?
Swoosh is only for employees.They can invite you if they want to, but most are asking for big ca$h.

Swoosh content is a reflection of NDC stock only discounted prices. So, if they show up on Swoosh they'll be on NDC as well.

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

Additional pics of Rice and Laker Home :

288zabl.jpg
Are these Rice or Oregon? The Rice we've seen thus far have a black tongue and the Kobe symbol on the tongue. These look to have an"O" on the tongue.

yea but u have to get invited i have one and i don't work for nike

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

288zabl.jpg
Are these Rice or Oregon? The Rice we've seen thus far have a black tongue and the Kobe symbol on the tongue. These look to have an "O" on the tongue.

those are the Oregon away HD's

Originally Posted by SCBlazr05

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

288zabl.jpg
Are these Rice or Oregon? The Rice we've seen thus far have a black tongue and the Kobe symbol on the tongue. These look to have an "O" on the tongue.

those are the Oregon away HD's
Apology for my mistake, didn't notice the tongue. Anyways here's more pictures :

288zabl.jpg

2di2gxg.jpg

34jc287.jpg

9rk5ua.jpg

thanks,
MarcSJ08-

as much as i like Oregon, these are nice but pretty tame.... definitely DON'T have that
eek.gif
factor...

should have done something more, something.....crazier.

Back
Top Bottom