Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^^Nothin to get excited over....

Oh my... what type of Lunar Foam will be in the next HyperDunk or has it been abandoned already OR placed in other Guard shoes? but for how long?

I followed in jae oh en's footsteps and painted the outline on my USA GR's.

Those All-American HD's are insane. I'm going to need a pair of those.

^
Nice work,
I'm contemplating doing the same with mine, or buying another pair for cheap and doing the same.
Not sure yet.
But the red adds more "flare" to them
good look

80f35d04e9143f0d91f78bcb4a608b136f8582e.bmp

top left is really sick! its got a 90's feel to it, Garnetts+Kidds+fyw Kobes....

i like em, thanks BLew

NBA 2k9...Kobe in Blk/Maize HD colorway...looks pretty good...Im sure hes just getting ready to dunk on Terry...haha

BTW...those all AMERICAN are fireee!!!! to bad they are prolly gonna be some dumb limited release that are gonna cost double on ebay...

And also I see you guys talking about the Lakers away and home CW's being GR...hmmm I sure do hope so..whats the official date on em if there is?Estimation anyone??

So take this with a grain of salt, but...

my boy was at SF NT this morning and apparently while talking to a salesgirl about the hyperdunks, she said they'd be up on Nike ID come October... he mayhave the date wrong, but it looks like it'll definitely be time to start IDing your HDs.... hold off on ebay for now!

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

So take this with a grain of salt, but...

my boy was at SF NT this morning and apparently while talking to a salesgirl about the hyperdunks, she said they'd be up on Nike ID come October... he may have the date wrong, but it looks like it'll definitely be time to start IDing your HDs.... hold off on ebay for now!

morning woody! nothing like a salesgirl dropping relevant info!

I guess gone are the days of Sharpie pen outlining...or maybe that will be an option.

But then of course the worst part is the wait for them to be produced and arrive to you.

My blackouts. I just colored in the swoosh outline with a metallic silver sharpie marker. I think it turned out pretty nice. What do you guys think?
2825575657_9930ba4386.jpg

2826414790_550f417db4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom