Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

^nice shirt..

but that shirt doesn't make sense.
happy.gif

another sharpie paint pen success story.
laugh.gif
good work guys. after looking at randz pics of the backs of his HD's lined up i realized something that makesthe mcflys look dope is that the NIKE is colored on the back, so i painted the NIKE on my US gr's to red also...pretty happy with the results.

speaking of mcflys...i bit the bullet and bought a pair :X ...i sold off a couple doubles of pairs i had in the closet and bought some...thankfully the selleri bought from was able to cut me a deal...

Saw in the Kicks mag w/ Lebron on the cover that the Gold/White Hyperdunks are listed for $110... Makes it seem like a GR for those who were asking for thatcolorway...

HTH

Originally Posted by jae oh en

laugh.gif
good work guys. after looking at randz pics of the backs of his HD's lined up i realized something that makes the mcflys look dope is that the NIKE is colored on the back, so i painted the NIKE on my US gr's to red also...pretty happy with the results.

speaking of mcflys...i bit the bullet and bought a pair :X ...i sold off a couple doubles of pairs i had in the closet and bought some...thankfully the seller i bought from was able to cut me a deal...
Pics
nerd.gif
. You used the sharpie paint on that too
eek.gif

anyone seen the blk/red hyperdunks at ur local foot lockers?
caught me off guard...

imagine the black outs with red flywire and the top eyelets red

wooo..those black/red ones are a problem....

man the thing i hate about these shoes is that that are easily accessible (for the most part) and only cost 110...so my mindset is "another pair won'thurt"...
Originally Posted by PrimeSole

Pics
nerd.gif
. You used the sharpie paint on that too
eek.gif
4e51544565da2315218de4c34314193f7682de6.jpg

yup. good ol sharpie paint pen
laugh.gif
..i've balled in them twice since ive painted the back and they are still holding up...

pimp.gif
Those black customs, and USA GR. Sharpie paint pen can go along way on these Hyperdunks
laugh.gif

You thinking of coloring the NIKE on the back red too MONTMEX3 ?

I need to give MUCH thanks to my man in the bay jea oh enn!!! You are the man! Thanks for the numerous hook ups.

I found my next item I need you to get me. The USA Hyperdunks size 13.

Let me know.

Meister.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Agreed, BP - but it could be done! I think the hardest part would be changing that ankle piece to white.....you'd almost have to keep it black.

Randy, happy birthday bro!
haha...i just now caught that Ron..thanks Bro!

Originally Posted by jae oh en

laugh.gif
good work guys. after looking at randz pics of the backs of his HD's lined up i realized something that makes the mcflys look dope is that the NIKE is colored on the back, so i painted the NIKE on my US gr's to red also...pretty happy with the results.

speaking of mcflys...i bit the bullet and bought a pair :X ...i sold off a couple doubles of pairs i had in the closet and bought some...thankfully the seller i bought from was able to cut me a deal...
damn jon, how much you drop on em? looks like i gotta start hunting now cuz the min i see em i'm gonna hate myself

blah!

Originally Posted by MONTEMEX3

I just bought them today, got two pairs size 10.5 for $120!

21lo8de.jpg
i thought those were just amazing customs at first but

how did u get like 45% off?????

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

I think he used MSN live search right?

if they were customs he must be damn good at it cause to get the flywire like that is amazing

i thought i heard talk of this black/red combo a few pages back

msn live search is back to 18% or somen and they dont have this color yet + 45 was just an estrimate

whew

Igotthatfire247 sent me a PM saying the Black/Red colorway is at FL. I have yet to see it up on the site though.

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

so those aren't customs?...
no they are not customs. In the new kicks magazine they have them in there as a release for $110

Back
Top Bottom