Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

2hwi93n.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

now thats whats up lol

-Tyler

i just got the hyperdunks here in canada! they feel amazing!! i played about 2 hours of bball in them, very solid shoe! im very pleased with them, and i'llprobably pick up a couple more pairs!

^ Nah Tupac. Fking Nike is making them a Canadian exclusive when the guys plays for the United States of America.
eyes.gif
The version without the 10 andshozoko is dropping GR in the US everywhere from Footlocker to Niketown.

Originally Posted by ezpinoy

i just got the hyperdunks here in canada! they feel amazing!! i played about 2 hours of bball in them, very solid shoe! im very pleased with them, and i'll probably pick up a couple more pairs!
what's the fit like? is it true to size? narrow/wide?

Originally Posted by kobehead

^ Nah Tupac. Fking Nike is making them a Canadian exclusive when the guys plays for the United States of America.
eyes.gif
The version without the 10 and shozoko is dropping GR in the US everywhere from Footlocker to Niketown.
how much will they retail for?

why wont anyone answer that have the hyperdunks about sizing when like 30 people have asked...so dumb

why wont anyone answer that have the hyperdunks about sizing when like 30 people have asked...so dumb

Originally Posted by xwikdx

Because only like 3 people have them
laugh.gif

Hopefully I can get a pai of the McFly's when/if they drop on NDC

those are lookin' clean. the mcflys and the argentinas stand out the most. they actually remind me of everlast boxing shoes lol.

Originally Posted by trix213

i gots mine!

if anybody needs, i can attempt to grab you a pair after taxes (13 percent) and shipping (19 something) is about 195 CAD. no guarantees tho, they seem to be going fast lemme know your size, i did get an extra size 9 just in case. just pm me with size and your location and i'll double check for you.

EDIT: to clarify, these are NOT the snakeskins/lasers.... they have the kobe logo on the tongue and the 10 on the side. no laser. sorry to dissapoint.
and i believe sizes go from 8 - 13

wow thats a lot.....

[table][tr][td] [h2]195.00 CAD[/h2] [/td] [td] [h2]=[/h2] [/td] [td] [h2]191.875 USD[/h2] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Canada Dollars[/td] [td] [/td] [td]United States Dollars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1 CAD = 0.983973 USD [/td] [td] [/td] [td]1 USD = 1.01629 CAD[/td] [/tr][/table]

wow thats a lot.....

believe it or not, that price is actually a LOT lower than what a lot of us expected. when the 2k4's and 2k5's dropped, it was 199.99 + the tax. sopretending that i was shipping a "cad exclusive" to you (i know one doesn't exist) it would be 226 + 20 dollars shipping..assuming you live incalifornia..or roughly 250.

at the 150 pricepoint we already thought was a godsend. sorry if you were expecting it to be a few nickels over 100.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by trix213

i gots mine!

if anybody needs, i can attempt to grab you a pair after taxes (13 percent) and shipping (19 something) is about 195 CAD. no guarantees tho, they seem to be going fast lemme know your size, i did get an extra size 9 just in case. just pm me with size and your location and i'll double check for you.

EDIT: to clarify, these are NOT the snakeskins/lasers.... they have the kobe logo on the tongue and the 10 on the side. no laser. sorry to dissapoint.
and i believe sizes go from 8 - 13

wow thats a lot.....

[table][tr][td] [h2]195.00 CAD[/h2] [/td] [td] [h2]=[/h2] [/td] [td] [h2]191.875 USD[/h2] [/td] [/tr][tr][td]Canada Dollars[/td] [td][/td] [td]United States Dollars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1 CAD = 0.983973 USD[/td] [td][/td] [td]1 USD = 1.01629 CAD[/td] [/tr][/table]

so are those limited?

Its nuts how Canada is getting a USA olympic PE shoe and we dont get it. Just a couple more weeks for GR

Originally Posted by kob3nme

Its nuts how Canada is getting a USA olympic PE shoe and we dont get it. Just a couple more weeks for GR

yea thats true but Canada finally got something. lol. they never got the Kobe II's on NikeiD but they get these

-Tyler

Originally Posted by kob3nme

They might release here in states later this year, and we're getting these badboys too ;]
nikehyperdunk324820172yvg5.jpg

nikehyperdunk324820051yhh0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom