Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Personally, I think country colorways are corny (I learned my lesson with my Mexico AM95's
laugh.gif
). The colorways are hot, but the flags mess them up, in myopinion.

Blackouts for me, I think they look more futuristic that way.

anybody that still wants the Kobe PE Olympics (NOT laser/snakeskin) hit me up, I still have a pair of sz9 and sz10. 2 people already have theirs on the way.these extra pairs are just what I bought for ppl on here and they decided they didn't want it. its 170USD (149.99 + 20 dollars tax + 5 dollars gas in CAD =~170USD) plus whatever shipping will cost you. PM me with your shipping address so i can check it for you. It costs around 20 bucks for shipping to CA forthose who are there. If nobody wants these, i'm just gonna go to champs and refund them because I obviously don't need 3 pairs but thought i'd askone more time first. For those asking for a hookup and wear sz 9 or 10, this is it.

can anyone give BETTER sizing advice...like compare your size to other shoes and hyperdunk.

Just got my Kobe Olympic hyperdunks.. super lightweight and amazingly comfortable.
but for those of you who already own hyperdunks, did anyone wear them casually?

Since so many people order from PYS, can one of you guys post up detailed pix when you get them?

Originally Posted by xwikdx

can anyone help me with sizing....compare to other shoe/sizes

They're going to become GR's....go try them on when they drop in a couple of weeks.

Hey

I just tried on pair of the Kobe Olympics edition hyperdunks and I really liked them. But my only concern was the flywire type plastic on the side of the shoe.Does anyone know if it is going to rip easy after being stepped on a lot or after playing a lot of basketball?

Hey peeps sorry if someone already stated this but I got tired of reading all the posts.

While digging for info on the McFly's I found out some more solid info for Hyperdunks coming out this summer.

Here is what NTNY is getting:

All the country PE Hyperdunks...sick...which include China, Russia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Australia, Spain, Lithuania and Argentina. 07/26 Launch $125 each

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!!08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

Ignite pack that includes the black and carolina blue HD's that have been shown in earlier posts. 07/26 Launch $110 each

House of Hoops will get the same packs except the Ignite pack.

NTSF, NTLA, NTC, NTLV and NTS will get the Olympic pack to include only China, Germany and Puerto Rico. They are also getting the United We Stand Pack andIgnite pack. Dot com will have all of the same.

Other retailers will be included also ie: Footlocker, Eastbay and maybe a Champs.

Enjoy Peeps I hope some of you have enough money after the McFly madness this Saturday.

Originally Posted by Nkestyl

Hey peeps sorry if someone already stated this but I got tired of reading all the posts.

While digging for info on the McFly's I found out some more solid info for Hyperdunks coming out this summer.

Here is what NTNY is getting:

All the country PE Hyperdunks...sick...which include China, Russia, Puerto Rico, Germany, Australia, Spain, Lithuania and Argentina. 07/26 Launch $125 each

All of the United We Rise Pack to include the Hyperdunk, Lebron Soldier II, AF25 Low, AJ Olympia and even most likely the D Wade version...crazy sick!!! 08/08/08 Launch $150 for HD and LBJ, $100 for AF25 Low and I forgot the price of the last two.

Ignite pack that includes the black and carolina blue HD's that have been shown in earlier posts. 07/26 Launch $110 each

House of Hoops will get the same packs except the Ignite pack.

NTSF, NTLA, NTC, NTLV and NTS will get the Olympic pack to include only China, Germany and Puerto Rico. They are also getting the United We Stand Pack and Ignite pack. Dot com will have all of the same.

Other retailers will be included also ie: Footlocker, Eastbay and maybe a Champs.

Enjoy Peeps I hope some of you have enough money after the McFly madness this Saturday.

Any info on any of these making it to Canada or Florida?

Originally Posted by Jordanhead3387

Just got my Kobe Olympic hyperdunks.. super lightweight and amazingly comfortable.
but for those of you who already own hyperdunks, did anyone wear them casually?

since you got them already do you mind telling me how they fit size wise? true to size? go half size down or up? thanks!!

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
1226be6ee527a07a5c70d9ff2fb3d056-getty-81648352fm007_pacers_bulls.jpg

MAITLAND, FL - JULY 8: Derrick Rose #1 of the Chicago Bulls moves the ball against the Indiana Pacers during the 2008 Orlando Pro Summer League at the RDV Sportsplex July 8, 2008 in Maitland, Florida. NOTE TO USER: User expressly acknowledges and agrees that, by downloading and or using this Photograph, User is consenting to the terms and conditions of the Getty Images License Agreement. Mandatory Copyright Notice: Copyright 2008 NBAE (Photo by Fernando Medina/NBAE via Getty Images)
NBAE/Getty Images
Email to a Friend | View Popular
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td]Last updated at Jul 8, 2008 11:10 pm EDT[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

are the McFlys re-releasing? whats the word on this, i didnt hear about it, i only knew about the release this past weekend at undftd ... whats the new newsthanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom