Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

^^ YEA THATS THE ONLY PLACE I SEEN THEM SO FAR...I WAS WONDERIN IF MORE PAIRS WERE COMIN OUT FOR A RETAIL PRICE????

wow the mcflys are dope
niektown gave out the wrist bands already might give them again later today

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 KNOW WHATS THE DEAL WIT DA HYPERDUNK MAMBA LASERS????....WHEN DO THEY RELEASE AND ARE THEY GOING TO BE LIMITED....IF SO WHAT ARE THE NUMBERS BEIN MADE????....THANKS

They will release but don't know when. I believe it will be limited like the McFly's.

SoHi, can we get all the Oly kicks releasing on July 26th on Eastbay on the front page??? Just for the record...i think the pics are on page 33-35

I really like those navy/carolina blue hyperdunks..when will they release?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by Jordanhead3387

Just got my Kobe Olympic hyperdunks.. super lightweight and amazingly comfortable.
but for those of you who already own hyperdunks, did anyone wear them casually?

since you got them already do you mind telling me how they fit size wise? true to size? go half size down or up? thanks!!

aight. i have narrow feet and the shoes are pretty wide(especially in the toebox area). i would say go with your normal size
or half size down depending on how you like them. but for the most part, the hyperdunks fit true to size

Originally Posted by therealestwun

trix213, which Champs has the Kobe PEs so far? Is it in California, anywhere on the Westside?

as far as i know, only canada has it so far, and its pretty much any main tier a stores for fl, champs, nikestore, etc. im on the west, but in bc, canada, couldn't tell you about california.

Originally Posted by trix213

Originally Posted by xwikdx

can anyone give BETTER sizing advice...like compare your size to other shoes and hyperdunk.

hyperdunks -8.5

kobe 1- 8.5

penny IVs - 8.5

uptempo pro - 9

huarache 2k4's - 8 (but noticably smaller than the hyperdunks, so the 8.5 huaraches would be the same as the 8.5 hyperdunks)

hope that helps, in general they fit true to size but are a lil on the narrow side.

and for all those who are looking for 10.5 or 11 or whatever sizes in the kobe PEs, i forgot to mention that i can attempt to go back to champs and do an exchange, provided they have the size. However, I would only do that if you want it for sure, as I don't want to exchange it and then go back and return it a week later. pce
ty sir.

2nsrqix.jpg

2ccqptd.jpg

mljpeb.jpg

1zmjcc9.jpg

1433y50.jpg

2n0r2oz.jpg

142u48w.jpg

9zq51t.jpg

4ruofs.jpg

hx43mc.jpg

359zfc4.jpg

2dv69f6.jpg

2gx0h0j.jpg

ok for those that are going to NT tmmr morning for wristbands....

I will Be there - UNDFTD Boston Sucks shirt

Jeans

Puff n' Stuff Dunks

Glasses

With my mom

possibly black Jordan Hoody

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Just got my Kobe Olympic hyperdunks.. super lightweight and amazingly comfortable.
but for those of you who already own hyperdunks, did anyone wear them casually?

since you got them already do you mind telling me how they fit size wise? true to size? go half size down or up? thanks!!

aight. i have narrow feet and the shoes are pretty wide(especially in the toebox area). i would say go with your normal size
or half size down depending on how you like them. but for the most part, the hyperdunks fit true to size

The Hyperdunks do fit true to size.

So what's the deal with the McFly's? Where are they releasing? Sorry for the question if it's already been answered.

SO are the country releases on eastbay going to have a limited run # on each pair or are they going to have large quantities avaliable for each country?

those Espanas, germanys are copped.

where are those 2 being released? are they gr?

whystherumg0nee - so on your McFly's, is the heel "NIKE" bit and the glow-in-the-dark midsole part made of plastic or foam? the heel looks veryplasticky

I have no affiliation to Germany whatsoever but I still am going to be purchasing those.

Will they be at the House of Hoops on the 26th?

Back
Top Bottom