Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by reppin va

I was gonna get the Hyperdunks..but with ALL the freakin colorways commin out..plus almost every squad in the olympics this summer will be ballin in them..jus too much for me.Im not trying to rock a shoe that every other dude has.How many more colors are gonna surface?the same reason i didnt cop the 2K4,ZK1, or the zoom BB´s.

good luck with that line of reasoning.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

Anyone that order from PYS get thier's yet? Or a tracking number?

I was looking forward to wearing mine during a tournament this weekend so I did the two day shipping, but I have yet to hear anything.

Same here.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

mljpeb.jpg

359zfc4.jpg

These and the Orange one's are all I want to get my hands on.. NY Nters... Send me a PM and let me know if you can make it happen. Don't want tobreak our own Rules.... so lets not ask me anything or offer anything or anyone else IN The Thread...

Some of these aren't even on Campus in sizes...

Those Australian joints are dope! Can't wait for those to release (even though I read somewhere that NTLA isn't getting those).

Jus tryin to do me..i´ll jus rock ZK3´s or AJXX3´s. instead.Real talk thou..i jus would like to ball in the shoe once..jus to get a feel.

good looking out on teh info man... where did you get the release information...is there a list/blog somewhere? or have you just been doing a lot of readingand piecing the information together.

Originally Posted by TheGGGame

saw these at nike.com

nike please release the top pair at least. nike needs to release more kobe/lakers colorways. he is the best player right now.

Back
Top Bottom