Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

stands for "Team Bank"

many many colors that will continue to be restocked (yes the orange "syracuse" HDs are a TB....
happy.gif
)

imagine all the possibilities if these landed on nike id
pimp.gif
i'd golaker crazy with these lol.

i see it happening in the near future with all the hype built around this shoe.

Originally Posted by AJ27526

stands for "Team Bank"

many many colors that will continue to be restocked (yes the orange "syracuse" HDs are a TB....
happy.gif
)

thank you, sir.

man, next weekend is going to be a spending bonanza... comic con is in sd (TOYS!!!!)... and the hyperdunk release
tongue.gif

I was just on Nike Basketball & it looks like they are selling the USA, China, & what looks like Spain. They have the button to buy it now, but itwon't pull them up yet.

I was just on Nike Basketball & it looks like they are selling the USA, China, & what looks like Spain. They have the button to buy it now, but itwon't pull them up yet.

Are these available at stores now?

Im pretty sure most stores don't really follow Nike release dates and just put them on display when they arrive.

Originally Posted by shox2001

Originally Posted by hypeBEAST

24828411-royal/white/silver

pics? I was jus bout to ask if there was a royal tb color comin out. if it's anything like the syracuse HD i'm all over it. should match my uni perfectly.

for the uwr... aren't niketowns getting them as well?

These are ILL. So they don't come out until around September?

Originally Posted by bmoore34

I was just on Nike Basketball & it looks like they are selling the USA, China, & what looks like Spain. They have the button to buy it now, but it won't pull them up yet.
Where?? I couldn't find it.

it's gone now! they must have had it up to soon & took it down. I will ck. my cookies & post pix of what I saw.

can someone post a picture of the all CW coming out on the 26th, i cant find them all by going bacl

Originally Posted by peks03

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

wore my Kobe USA PE today to work. These are comfortable, but haven't played ball in them yet so I dont know about other stuff yet. Feels good on the feet so far.

where are those going to be available at? u.s. release or just canada/asia so far?

Got mine here in the Philippines

Back
Top Bottom