Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by nbloomaz

I played in the all black HDs the other day and they are very light...but a little too high cut for my liking as the top part of the shoe keeps rubbing against my ankle. And while playing, there is a clicking sound from the sides of the shoes--much like the clicking sound made by the jordan XX3s for some reason. I don't think anything is wrong by the sound, its just a little distracting. Also, after playing in them for a couple of hours, the shiny black midsole is all creased up on both sides! I didnt think they would do that so soon and there are so many creases. Overall, a decent shoe though

I noticed a tiny bit of creasing on the shiny black parts of the midsole as well. Does this mean the shoe is too big or small? It feels perfect, I just HATE creasing. By the time I play in a couple league game I just know the shoes are going to be all creased up on that shiny part
frown.gif

No, its not a sizing issue--they fit perfectly on me as well..i think its that whole new tech with the lightweight foam material that makes up that part ofthe shoe..in the slam magazine for the olympics there is a contest for a signed pair of kobe pe's he had worn already and those are all creased up alongthe midsole as well. It kinda sucks as the shiny part was my favorite part of the shoe actually

Originally Posted by hypeBEAST

Originally Posted by ZoomGP

went to woodbridge mall to cop the blacks but werent on the shelf,

seen them monday and skipped, i guess they realized it was a lil early lol

damnit I was gonna pick these up tomorrow!

smh@me dummy

o and I think the uwr r limited gr? correct me if im wrong

Probably just limited but not limited-gr.

Just checked out the hyperdunks at sports chalet in santa anita. They are selling them but they didnt have my size.
mad.gif

Eastbay said they have all the country PE's coming out on the 26th or Friday at midnight just keep checking.

She also said on 8/8 another color comes out but she didnt know what it was

So any info on the argentinas?
Where will we be able to get Country PEs?
Is there gonna be any shirts for the blackout or any other GRs?
How did everyone already get there HDs of FNL.com?
Also will we be able to use coupons on these? (i.e. $15 off $100 @ FNL)

Yeah I'm definately going to say that the creasing will not be avoided. It kind of reminds me of the original kobe 1 that adidas put out. You could ball init for just one day but the way the material was it just got creased up. As much as you may not like the creasing it was designed for ballin and that is mostlikely part of the new tech. I honestly don't mind the creasing at all on my shoes I just don't like them to get dirty. That's what really bothersme
frown.gif
!

And too add to some other posts that I have been seeing I kept reading that the china, puerto ricon and one more that I can't remember were going to begr's on the 26th and the rest of the country CW like russia and argentina are slated to drop at HOH. So I thought all the main ones were suppossed to getthem. NT NDC footlocker eastbay etc. Now we are getting conflicting information. I wish that we could update the first page with everything that we know issolid so we all know where we can go on the 26th to get the ones that we want.

A lot of the Nike store employees know less than people on this site.

anyway, So this shoe isn't black? Its just reallly dark blue?
325843560.jpg

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

I played in the all black HDs the other day and they are very light...but a little too high cut for my liking as the top part of the shoe keeps rubbing against my ankle. And while playing, there is a clicking sound from the sides of the shoes--much like the clicking sound made by the jordan XX3s for some reason. I don't think anything is wrong by the sound, its just a little distracting. Also, after playing in them for a couple of hours, the shiny black midsole is all creased up on both sides! I didnt think they would do that so soon and there are so many creases. Overall, a decent shoe though

I noticed a tiny bit of creasing on the shiny black parts of the midsole as well. Does this mean the shoe is too big or small? It feels perfect, I just HATE creasing. By the time I play in a couple league game I just know the shoes are going to be all creased up on that shiny part
frown.gif

No, its not a sizing issue--they fit perfectly on me as well..i think its that whole new tech with the lightweight foam material that makes up that part of the shoe..in the slam magazine for the olympics there is a contest for a signed pair of kobe pe's he had worn already and those are all creased up along the midsole as well. It kinda sucks as the shiny part was my favorite part of the shoe actually

I had the clicking sound too, in which I described as 'sounding like a plastic bottle being squeezed'. The creasing is normal because of thematerial used like stated.

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

Eastbay said they have all the country PE's coming out on the 26th or Friday at midnight just keep checking.

^ I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!!

Hello All!

I received my Black/Black-Anthracite Hyperdunks TODAY from FNL.com! I tried them on they feel like heaven on my feet.
They fit true to size. I wear 8.5 in most Nike shoes except for Jordan Brand. It seems to vary with Jordan Brand.
I'll be playing 3 hours of basketball this Saturday to see how well they perform. I usually wear thick socks and McDavid ankle sleeves.
The shoe is a true hi-top. They feel higher than the Air Jordan 5s.
The Nike Hyperdunk will replace my Adidas Kobe 1 Mesh which I play in every Saturday.

If anyone wants me to write a review on these shoes after Saturday, let me know. I'd be glad to do so.

Thanks for reading!

Originally Posted by SPURFAN21

Originally Posted by TheAssassin23

^ I HOPE THIS IS TRUE!!!!

Co-sign..i need two of those Country PE's and that united we stand colorway..

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

last night i almost pulled the trigger on 215$ kobe hyperdunks...and i couldn't do it
smh.gif
... JULY 26th
smokin.gif

kobe PE? are you talking about he laser mamba ones? or the olympic 10? the olympics came out except for the us. so mamba?? only select stores right?

played in my GR USA HD today and they are super nice in terms of cushioning like everyone said. took me a while to get used to the cushioning and runningaround in them...really does feel like you are walking on cloud or like marshmallows. great shoe, i don tthink its the best shoe but its a great shoe forhooping

cant wait for mine coming tmmr - o boy i have that and my treo 800 coming - plus i got some new (used) oakleys and my Stat Low samples plus 2 sz 8.5Mr.Basketballs today - wonder what else may come on sat. - maybe my dirk HD's

i finally add some red accents to the plain and boring swoosh at the toe box area....i think they look better. when i wore them today and looked down, i wasbothered by how plain the swoosh was so i decided to outline them....i like them this way...thought i share....

That's pro. Leaving those swooshes plain was lame. Red or blue outline or filling would have really spiced it up. That outline looks good.. I kind of feellike my blackouts are too plain. Come on next Friday
glasses.gif

blackcat..that outline looks hott on that shoe...did you just a fine tip sharpie or what did you use? i'm definitely gettin those olympics when theyrelease..

I realized it was the right date. But he said they were limited just not like the mcflys.. So i wanted to make sure i can go to any major store and pick up thewhite ones.. Thanks though.

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

cant wait for mine coming tmmr - o boy i have that and my treo 800 coming - plus i got some new (used) oakleys and my Stat Low samples plus 2 sz 8.5 Mr.Basketballs today - wonder what else may come on sat. - maybe my dirk HD's

That Dirk HD deal..seemed a bit shady...no box..its a sample? why he didnt he say that? and one unclear picture? you sure that guy was legit.
Im just gonna wait till they hit over here

Back
Top Bottom