Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

So let me get this straight so people can stop the repeated asking of the same questions...

On July 26th...the following will release:

24828611-red/white/silver
IMG_3245.sized.jpg

Is that correct?

Can someone confirm that the red/white/silver cw thats releasing the 26th is the one pictured above and not the tb version that has a red upper like theblue/white/silver?

the reason i ask is that the swoosh outlining and other accents in the ones pictured are black not silver. and the color description is the same as the tbblue ones.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

So let me get this straight so people can stop the repeated asking of the same questions...

On July 26th...the following will release:

33373171-GERMANY
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-40.jpg

33373411-PUERTO RICO
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-28.jpg

33373601-CHINA
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-14.jpg

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
325843560.jpg

24828311-forest/white/silver

24828411-royal/white/silver

24828611-red/white/silver
IMG_3245.sized.jpg

24820001-black/anthracite/black
nike-hyperdunk.jpg

24820141-white/obsidian/red
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-45.jpg

Is that correct?

thanks....the question is at least 5 times on every page!!

One correction needs to be made to this list the 24828611-red/white/silver are not the shoes pictured, that style coderepresents the Red based TB colorway that is just like the Royal Blue and green colors(it is pictured in many posts). Those shoes pictured are NikeHyperdunk White Comet Red (324820-161). I am not sure about the US release date on those, but they have released in China. I do know they will not releaseSaturday.

lol @ 79%

oh well... i'll at least get he UWRs
they look beter imo
and that's coming from kobe's best friend

Black mambas will NOT be available in the US. It is an Asia release only. So yall resellers in the US can fly to Chinaand start camping out now and resell on ebay. SMH

are the olympic ones more navy looking in person or black?

oh yeah...are those royal ones actually royal? or are they navy as they appear in the picture/

china's are so fresh...its out of those and the all black pair for my pick ups

are the germanys that are going to be releasing the white based ones, or the black based ones?

just balled in mines again tonight and like chris bosh said, i didnt know what a light shoe was until i put these on. very true!! im loving them more and moreas i get to play in them and may be convinced that they are a superior shoe...maybe retracting my statement about the 2k4 but lets see how the lunar foam holdsup....i really hope they dont die out after a while like everyone has been suggesting.

lookin at pics of what the actual hd that the us players are wearing their swoosh is outlined in red.... so much better

Originally Posted by esspee1200

i gots to cop these for ball. do you think these will hit outlets? my gut says yes....

of course they will, ALL GR shoes hit outlets and so will these.

Back
Top Bottom