Official Nike HyperDunk Thread... Kobe PEs(away and home) now available.

Originally Posted by aailog23

Can anyone confirm if the Lunar foam is only good for 80 hours of ballin'?

I'm sure the durability of Lunarlite depends on a lot of factors (weight of player, how hard you play in them, etc.). It would make sense that thisfoam isn't as durable as air or zoom.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Just a question on the McFly hyperdunks. Were there ever any made in a size 8? I have not seen a pair on Ebay that size and I was just wondering if they were made in that size. Thanks.

Maybe not cause when they raffled them off in Manila, the size range was 9-11. I'm assuming they had a similar run everywhere.

Originally Posted by Gameover2

Just a question on the McFly hyperdunks. Were there ever any made in a size 8? I have not seen a pair on Ebay that size and I was just wondering if they were made in that size. Thanks.

Maybe not cause when they raffled them off in Manila, the size range was 9-11. I'm assuming they had a similar run everywhere.

What was the size range for the mambas?

Originally Posted by oXo yzarc oXo

maryland %*@# yea, crabcakes and football ... jason taylor %%@!$*%!

i want my HDs but i have a giftcard for a hundo at ndc so i gotta wait till firday, the patience is hurtin with all these pictures floatin around ... ooowee

Jason Taylor won't do a damn thing for the ********.........trust me......I'm not a fan.........Flacco, or should I say Falco....will win aSuperbowl MVP before the ******** ever win another championship

which colorways are dropping on swoosh?
all listed above, or blackouts and olys?

we have the blacks and USA's in our breakroom now
and both are very nice, debating which ones to get
2 Pairs of Whites? or 1 of each?

Originally Posted by DNeou20

which colorways are dropping on swoosh?
all listed above, or blackouts and olys?

we have the blacks and USA's in our breakroom now
and both are very nice, debating which ones to get
2 Pairs of Whites? or 1 of each?
Well no one answered my question so i stoped being lazy and i called swoosh and they said they are having all 9 colorways, pretty sick. But i wouldlove to see all the shoes that are listed to come out on the 26th, some of them sound pretty dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BP the owner

i dont want to flood this post with PS's, but here are my fav 5. in no particular order...

Mcflys:

Clear soles:

Gradients:

Olympics:

Magma:

Magma's, Gradient, and Clear Soles for me!!!

i just balle din mine - didnt really get marshmallow feel - i get that with my zk3's - but these were good too was more responsive - flywire was amazingand did its job - dont lace em all the way up - you wont be able to move - i just shot around for like an hour and the got crazy creased at the midsole

Originally Posted by raptors29

Will Eastbay have the Country HDs?

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

^ only germany, PR, and idk

Well according to "xwikdx" Eastbay.com will get all 9 as listed below. Swoosh.com/Nike.com will have the 9 colorways as listed also (called Swooshand confirmed):
Eastbay - July 26th :
Hyperdunks will be available on 7/26/08.
33373171-GERMANY
33373411-PUERTO RICO
33373601-CHINA
24820411-obsidian/white/blue
24828311-forest/white/silver
24828411-royal/white/silver
24828611-red/white/silver
24820001-black/anthracite/black
24820141-white/obsidian/red
MSRP $109.99 Hyperdunks and $124.99 GERMANY/PR AND CHINA

Originally Posted by kobehead

Originally Posted by Gameover2

What was the size range for the mambas?

8-11, 12, 13

they are nice but not sure if they take 2k4s FOR ME AT LEAST. SUPER LIGHT but not as responsive as the 2k4s which ive grown to love recently. for a while iveballed in the zk3 but loving the 2k4s still.

i think im going to hit finishline up for these. How early should i get there saturday? its been years since i went to get shoes and wait. Is it even needed?

Germany's, PR, AND China's WILL be copped off of Swoosh. I got a question for myswoosh heads though.....

It's my bro's account, so if he gave me the username/password could I log in and put my CC info and MY shipping address? Or only my shipping addressand a certain address or what?

Your right, your right. I was gonna hit up the Samsun on South Street and the one on 52nd but I got stuck at work
tired.gif
. Do you think you could let me know what the verdict is once you go to the other ones?
Definitely but I'm not going there to tommorow at least though cause of work.
tired.gif
i called up the nike samsun on south st. no sz 11. i think for all samsuns all they got is the red joints. and it's startin to sound like all the bigger sizes are gone. but lmk if u philly heads find out different. i'll take a ride down there on wednesday if anything.
Didn't even see this. Yeah I think the bigger sizes are gone.

So let me get this straight so people can stop the repeated asking of the same questions...

On July 26th...the following will release:

33373171-GERMANY
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-40.jpg

33373411-PUERTO RICO
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-28.jpg

33373601-CHINA
nike-hyperdunk-olympic-collection-14.jpg

24820411-obsidian/white/blue
325843560.jpg

24828311-forest/white/silver

24828411-royal/white/silver

24828611-red/white/silver